auto logout

Everytime I close FF it logs me out of this site. Up to about 2 days ago I would get loged in automatically but not anymore. I went into tools and cleared out everything history...casche...saved pw then went back to all forum and reentered everything. This is the onlyone that doesnt auto log me on. What happened?

I was getting logged out automatically for some reason just going trying to reply/going back and couldn't log back in for about 10-15 minutes later. However after clearing all my cookies and saved passwords it seems to be working now after 2 hours freaking out :unsure:. Using FF 2.0.0.4

Edited by Tasslehoff

I've been getting logged out also, just started today to me, and when I try to go back to the forum the FF password manager comes up asking for the master password. I turned that off and the problem appears to have gone away. Also FF 2.0.0.4

Everytime I close FF it logs me out of this site. Up to about 2 days ago I would get loged in automatically but not anymore. I went into tools and cleared out everything history...casche...saved pw then went back to all forum and reentered everything. This is the onlyone that doesnt auto log me on. What happened?

I'm having the same problem! :realmad:

I just experienced this issue. Had to remove my cookies and then it let me in.

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.4) Gecko/20070515 Firefox/2.0.0.4 - Build ID: 2007051502