Nero 7 Lite/Micro 7.9.6.0

Major

Would you like please to tell me the error exactly?

When copying known, good (works when falling back to 7.8.5.0 Micro) MP3 files to the left, compilation pane, the files do not get transferred and screen gets stuck at the progress bar. This is on test box #1 (Xeon). I'll try on my laptop (T42) as 7.9.6.0 seems to burn audio on test box #2 (Athlon XP) just fine. For the record, the only option I would include in the Micro installer is option not to have Nero on Start Menu. And option to remove Nero Express. Make it truly micro.

I agree with the above about Micro, but it'd be nice to have the MauSaus in there too so we wouldn't need extra plugins to handle more media types. Just basic Nero and the MauSaus and it'd be perfect...

I will add the option to not have nero on start menu.

Regarding: Mausau Plugins to Micro Release ---- Remove CoverDesigner, Toolkit from Lite Release.

I am in doubt, i need the opinion of the users. Also I am wondering if would @Shark007 does a suggest please, if i have to create a topic with a poll like as @Seven Alive has suggested.

In two or three days i will upload the version final for the all the localized versions and also the Nero SDK 7.9.6.0 updated.

Best Regards

Also I am wondering if would @Shark007 does a suggest please, if i have to create a topic with a poll like as @Seven Alive has suggested.

You may start a new topic in this forum section with a poll.

Once you select 'New Topic'. near the top of the page you will see;

Poll Options: Click here to manage this topic's poll

once you click that, you will see:

pollnq9.jpg

I have never personally created a poll thread but I agree,

It is a good idea to get a feel of what the people want.

According to the screenshot, you get a total of 3 questions

with 15 choices for each question for the user to select from.

shark

@Major

So, the Mausau files are plugins? So, THAT'S why I couldn't find them! (Trying to make my own NeroMicro....)

Man, Acheron made it sound as if it would be real simple to use his SDK and just pop out your own Nero, but it's NOT. Well, to make matters worse, I'm an "Inno n00b". Really, it seems like the most important thing is the .iss file, truth be told. But according to slavestate, even that needed updating.

I downloaded slavestate's version of 7.9.6.0. Seems to work great so far. His is a couple megs smaller than yours, Major. But Acheron's was even smaller. I think there's a few files that can be reshacked. We'll see. If I can get a working Nero installation file done, and shave a few megs off of it, I'll post.

@Shark

Thanks for your participation. I totally agree with you on the updated SDK. Not sure if I know enough quite yet to put one out, but if I can...

Great work, all! :thumbup

Edited by RaGhul

Hi, guys!!

I think I've done it!! I got a Nero Micro down to 13.7mb!! What's even better is that it's only 24mb installed!! :thumbup

So far, I've only burned a coupla Audio CD's, but everything seems to be working just fine.

I need everyone to download this and lemme know if they have any issues:

Raghul Nero Micro 7.9.6.0 eng

MD5: 5B7E5FEB7CFBFA2A45AB7C1DA220B124

Thx ;)

Edited by RaGhul

This error will always appear, if you install your Nero version on a fresh system. Major solved it by running an AutoIt script during the Setup that activates Nero the right way. This is why I am waiting for his SDK, because I also get that Fatal Error for my german Nero setups I created. ;)

@adamlau

Glad to hear it!

@radix

Ok, are you using a serial number, or just "Demo" when installing?

@Dynaletik

Can you give me more information about the 'fresh install' problem? If it involves the way Nero activates, maybe I can find a workaround.

I need more people to test and comment to find whether or not radik's problem is isolated, plz. Thx!! ;)

Edited by RaGhul