Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

Sign in to follow this  
Randy_Rivers

**Windows Lupus Project**

:sneaky: When this being released Tmod and whats the progess report. Check it out!! http://marxo.110mb.com/index.html

Skinning Support + Skins / LameSkin by Tihiy or new program (util)?

I wish you success in a matter. :thumbup

Edited by Philco

Ok u stopped my heart when i saw this thread.

Firstly, i didn't want to say anything until i was sure I had something full to release, and i wasn't intending to release it in alpha mode.

I'm stuck in pre-beta mostly beacuse i only covered those parts that RP didn't complete (changed all the icons) and I have some plans that are in developments still.

I would like to hear some ideas from you...

I'll support you a 100% as long as its stable.

I wish you greatness.

Edited by PROBLEMCHYLD

I will keep u informed... I hope i will release some public alpha soon... And I need a help of an information junkie....

I need someone that has old RP version 1.x or 2.x to give it to me I have an issue with Native JPEG Wallpaper Support ....

Thanks...

umm...isn't lupus a disease?
FYI:

1. Wild animal:

Lupus = wolf in Latin [commonly known as the gray wolf] is a wild animal, closely related to the domestic dog.

The full species name is Canis Lupus:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolf

Canis = dog in Latin:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canis

In zoology, Canis is a genus of animal species, which includes dogs, wolves + jackals.

2. Human disease:

Lupus erythematosus [commonly known as lupus] is a chronic autoimmune human disease:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lupus_erythematosus

This disease was named after the red face rash, a.k.a. erythema [most common sign in lupus], which resembles the face of an enraged wolf.

HTH [Hope This Helps]

It is irrelevant I was aiming for a Wolf...

You got it... lupus = wolf :)

I'm a addict for a new look to my Win98SE machine.I'm fiend'n for this look

Please help me get my sick off.Keep in mind some of us use 98SE2ME and some don't.

I intend to use only new files because I don't see a purpose in using old ones.... If the new ones are stable of course...

Currently testing some stuff... Doing MSN Messanger 7.0 transformation to Windows Live Messenger 7 (Look 'n' Feel)...

I'll upload a whole new site (when i finish this school year and that is till the end of this week) and I will be more active on the project...