SpiderMan3

Zxian

has it got sound? lol, my nets capped so i have very slow speeds haha, i saved it in favs for when i get speed back, i liked number 1, cant remember if ive seen number 2 lol, the wet shirt scene in the rain with Kirsten Dunst is classic <3 haha

• 3 weeks later...

I finally saw the first two movies this weeked in anticipation of seeing the big blockbuster, which I haven't seen yet. I see news about how it is setting all kinds of records, but everyone I've talked to that has seen the 3rd movie basically has said "meh."

Guest ytrewq
I see news about how it is setting all kinds of records, but everyone I've talked to that has seen the 3rd movie basically has said "meh."

"meh" +1

I loved 1 and 2. I was expecting a lot for the 3rd, so I went to see it at IMAX. The concept isn't bad, but there's just way too much stuff for one movie:

[spoiler alert! read at own risk]

-job problems for both of them

-2 love triangles

-too much bad guys crammed into one movie: (the old Goblin Jr "you killed my father!", venom and sandman)

-too much drama and crying in general

-not enough action (especially with venom)

Some things were just stupid (like Harry's butler waiting all this time to tell him his father died of his own hand), or plain sucked, like Peter Parker turning into some emo kid with an ugly haircut, and that painful-to-watch dance scene at the jazz club.

That's one DVD I won't be buying, and I'm sure the MPAA will blame the low sales on piracy as always -- it doesn't matter that movie sucked. I'm not sure I'll bother seeing SM4 on the big screen either.

I loved the third movie! :P

The only thing I wished that they would have strictly kept from the comics was the usage of the term "We" by Venom. It was a manifestation of how the symbiote and Eddie were still separate entities, but they thought together, while Carnage used the term "I" (because the symbiote actually fused with his mind).

The only thing I wished that they would have strictly kept from the comics was the usage of the term "We" by Venom. It was a manifestation of how the symbiote and Eddie were still separate entities, but they thought together, while Carnage used the term "I" (because the symbiote actually fused with his mind).
Fanboy alert! :angel

O_o i loved the trailer, it was really good...then the movie came out. and the movie was terrible. the screwed up venom because they weren't going to originally have him in the movie...gah i want a refund...

oh well. the last one wasn't all that good either. the first had its times...from a director's standpoint, there were areas that were sloppy. such as spiderman jumping on the balloons...his shadow is never in the same place twice...poor editing.