What Pop and ad blocker

gajotnt

Using Ad Muncher here, not only it blocks pop-ups but also removes any form of adverts on webpages such as banners and text links. It even allows the innocent pop-ups to load. Ad Muncher acts as a proxy (like Proxomitron) so it works on any browser.

Having used Meaya, Guard-IE, WebWasher, BannerZapper, Proxomitron (causes BSODs with Kerio), Ad Muncher turned out to be the best :)

http://www.admuncher.com/

i use Meaya popup ad filter, best program i have ever found. unlike google, or the adwatch filter it can stop every popup, except of course when you click on a link that opens a popup. so the result it perfect, and seemless adventure in the web without any interuptions. several years ago when i started using this program it was the only one that i could find to do this.

I like Popup Popper. It's simple, free, and it always works right. Well, that's if you're using straight IE.

Avant Browser and MyIE2 are great add-ons for IE, and add a lot of functions like overriding websites' anti-right click functions and allowing you to save flash files--not to mention the popup filtering :)