5.7 Wishlist!

can u add a line in mylang.js for the title of wpi installer window.i have to change it in the installer.html file to implement it and also i cant see the translations id's for ok , cancle, continue buttons in the error windows.

i notice that line spacing is also cahnged in the unicode languages and if u play around with the options and config and about wpi etc without clicking on the exit buttons then translation will not work.

In the config winodow i translate the categories into punjabi but in the wpi main window categories r still in english.

Sorry Sp00f:

Re-Distribution Is NOT PERMITTED. You may inform others about the availability of this software and this web site, but you may not give copies of this software to others, or offer it for direct download from another server or web site, or redistribute this software in any other form to any third party, unless you have obtained a written permission from us to do so. You may copy the Software for archival purposes, provided that you have not altered it in any way.

Next month hmmm,.....will be waiting at the front off my desktop to download the new release..

Hahahahahah.

Verry curious what you guys made off it..

UAC,....well there we have somethig for, like Sp00f said (works great though).

Good luck Kel, hope a month will pass by quickly...........................

LOL ;)

Primary support for vista will be added. (Disk and OS recognition) But UAC is kickin us in the a**.

Hehehe, User Assinine Crap. LOL.

Geez, who really wants Vista support? You guys, just tweak XP. You can get it to do nearly ALL the things that Vista does, but without the overhead. And without crappy UAC.

(Kel, before you smite me, just addin' my 2 pennies. :P )

To be added to the wish list:

Options -> Interface Tab ->

->Show Extra Buttons

->Do not show if <insert condition here>

All I want is something like:

"Do not show if Fileexists("%root%\final.tag");

That way, it is real easy for me to say if this a pre-production or production version...the options disappear if in a production version and appear in a non-production version....

Just a thought...