[Release] DAEMON Tools Lite v4.30.3

johndoe74

Should i? Ahh, my bad. But how do i know that which addon is for nLite and which is for RyanVM? Can you enlighten me? Because all those CPL addons i've tried to integrate doesn't work too. I assume they too muyst be added via nLite.

I.. don't know if there's any difference between using RyanVM or nLite for integrating this addons.

So far, there're things RyanVM could not add such as most of CPL extensions i've tried and some other stuff.

I think this last time, when i've added DaemonTools with nLite it was going to work if only i hadn't reset the Virtual Machine. But still, i can't install Paint.Net and i don't get it that why can't i...

Anyway, i can be considered a newbie at this process. I think it's truly natural for me to encounter such problems and also considering i still do not know what software is better for what and how to build my own custom packages other than replacing the contents of cab files...

Yeah, nLite forever baby!

I don't see no reason to use RyanVM anymore.

• 4 weeks later...

those retarded people that develop this program have replaced the previous bit of spyware/malware/crapware with yet another bit of spyware/malware/crapware in v4.12.1.

not only that, now the installer doesn't accept the silent switch that used to work previously (a language selection dialog pops up), on top of which the program tries to load up a browser windows once installation is complete for whatever retarded reason, all of which makes this program highly addon unfriendly and a complete and total waste of my time. i'm halting work on this addon for now.

Edited by johndoe74

• 2 weeks later...

Cool. And while on it, I think it's nice to put in some tweaks/mods about the on, such as not adding the Daemon-Tools desktop icon, enable all emulations by default or even disable auto-run every Windows log-on - they are all small things but would set the software to a better config.