Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

johndoe74

[Release] DAEMON Tools Lite v4.30.3

wow you **** fast! ;):)

you da man

btw, no adware from DT or some other crappy extra stuff right?

Edited by Wesmosis

why Nlite asked me to activate the Unattended options, I'm already having a mofified winnt.sif and don't use the Unattended Section of Nlite (otherwise it will mess up with my predefined winnt.sif)

so I said no and contine to integrate your addon, is that ok

and thanx for removing the adware

but if you don't mind, make the DT Silent Switchelss Installer to be run from WPI, while the SPDT via Nlite

you sure asking what's the deal? the deal sometimes I want to install Dt on another PC via WPI only, so Addon can't be useful ;)

why Nlite asked me to activate the Unattended options, I'm already having a mofified winnt.sif and don't use the Unattended Section of Nlite (otherwise it will mess up with my predefined winnt.sif)

so I said no and contine to integrate your addon, is that ok

and thanx for removing the adware

but if you don't mind, make the DT Silent Switchelss Installer to be run from WPI, while the SPDT via Nlite

you sure asking what's the deal? the deal sometimes I want to install Dt on another PC via WPI only, so Addon can't be useful ;)

unattended mode is required for this addon to work

Hi,

Does your release contain awxDTools? If no, can you integrate it? THX for your addon.

no it does not include awxDTools but I've just made a separate addon for awxDTools which you'll find in the first post

can you make awxDTools to register extensions when it's installed ? i tested it and i have to manually run "Re-Register extensions" in the start menu so i get the right click mounting options on image files

thanks

awxdtools doesn't work and gives error for me on addon install (something about misconfigured dll?)

Edited by voidwalker

just came here to post the same problem :P

here is some screenshot i've took in vmware clipboard01pq1.th.jpg

it says:

error while loading awxDTools.dll

This application can not be initialized because the application configuration is not correct. To fix this please reinstall the application.

thx in advance bigrandalo