XP CD Cover

I know this is more of a 'Customize XP' kind of topic, but i figured that there is no better way to finish off your Unattended XP CD, than with a spiffy CD Cover to match.

Just download this picture, add your cdkey to the yellow space, and print!

XPCover_NoSNthumb.jpg

Feel free to download and change this image as you see fit. I just ask that you post your covers, so i can see what i have inspired!

Note: To download, click on the thumbnail to see a larger picture, then download that one :) I know it looks big, but the dimentions are right for A4 paper.

• 3 months later...
I know this is more of a 'Customize XP' kind of topic, but i figured that there is no better way to finish off your Unattended XP CD, than with a spiffy CD Cover to match.

Just download this picture, add your cdkey to the yellow space, and print!

XPCover_NoSNthumb.jpg

Feel free to download and change this image as you see fit. I just ask that you post your covers, so i can see what i have inspired!

Note: To download, click on the thumbnail to see a larger picture, then download that one :rolleyes: I know it looks big, but the dimentions are right for A4 paper.

the link to the image is dead :)

you can make any cover for any cd that you like , but if its a 2003 you want to model after id sujjest, copying the original 2003 on to your pc and just edit it in a paint program or photo program or better yet,, nero cd cover maker is a nice tool but i find it easiest to use to a cd stomper kit,,, or cd label maker kit by data becker... but thats just my suggestion