Auto-Reboot Into SafeMode on WinXP

This is exactly what I have been looking for, I have some icon resource patching exe's that only work in Safe Mode due to WFP. I ended up having to make a shortcut called "Run me in Safe Mode" as a workaround but if this works (I will try when I get home), its genius! Thank you to everyone who contributed.

Just bear in mind that this assumes that you are booted into the default boot.ini OS. It also assumes that your start up options on that booted OS are set a specific way. If you have altered your 'start up' boot.ini switches and /or are not booting to the usual partition or disk, then you will need to adjust the code to suit your particular set-up. This also means that ther code is not universal, and should not be included 'as is' in a 'do all' unattended setup.

Just bear in mind that this assumes that you are booted into the default boot.ini OS. It also assumes that your start up options on that booted OS are set a specific way. If you have altered your 'start up' boot.ini switches and /or are not booting to the usual partition or disk, then you will need to adjust the code to suit your particular set-up. This also means that ther code is not universal, and should not be included 'as is' in a 'do all' unattended setup.

I, totally, agree!