Luna Royale and Vistaluna

Pgase

Right, about that...

I do not see where is the problem...!!!

The Alternative Style removes indeed the icons of right-hand side, it is normal and that always was.

Oh well, if that's intentional behavior. :)

Hello,

I have got an important question:

On the screenshots there are startmenus displayed where the right side is customized in different ways: Either there are text and icon (default), or only the text (e. g. controlpanel) or only icons.

How do I have to modify the registry to get the latter one - only icons displayed without the describing text? I can't use your theme so I ask for a general way possible with any theme - I am quite sure that there are certain switches to be toggled in the registry.

right click on desktop > properties > appearance > select the color scheme you want

Thats kinda sad, but I am very happy with the green start button that you put up, and from what I can see there are no more bugs. Only thing I recommend is is that you link to the green start button download on deviantart, so people have the option there if they wish.

ok thanks Pgase, what i meant is (if you have spare time) to provide orbs with different colors...green, blue (the current one), yellow, red...and so on...i'm not able to use Photoshop properly to do that myself :)

thanks again

• 1 month later...