home builder/architect program?

ripken204

anyone know of a good program for building houses? ive tried a few out before but they just suck. my parents are trying to decide wether or not to buy or build a house in the future and they want to start with this now... price doesnt rly matter.

haha, i was just playing the sims 2 and then it decided to crash for some reason... prolly b/c i had like 15 ppl in more store :)

It's very well known for crashing... I hate the game myself.

I too would highly recommend AutoCAD, pretty much the best there is from what I've heard and seen. Or you could also try the good ol' Google freeware app Google Sketch Up. I use it mostly just to play around, for a serious builder I would most def go with AutoCAD lol. Google is going to take over the world!!!!!!!!! :sneaky::ph34r::thumbup

Heh... seriously though. Google is the rebel of the net in my opinion. I love everything about Google and couldn't go a day w/o it. Look at all the freeware they offer, and Google Earth, I mean c'mon... that is the coolest app ever. And I thought M$ Terraserver was sweet back in the day, psssssh. I loved how they didn't give up the search results either when summoned by the government. :w00t: