<<spam>> Closes Down

Oblivion

why dont the owners of these sites all put their heads together and report the little s*** to the FBI or relevant body in the USA. we know who he is, where he lives, and many other details. hell we even have pictures of him some place...

Much as i hate neobond, i would gladly turn over any info he wants on Kidd0 to him. Kidd0 needs sending to court, put him in boot camp or something.

or beter yet, someone go to his house and kick the crap out of him.

enciting violence? hell yes.

:) **** Right

why dont the owners of these sites all put their heads together and report the little s*** to the FBI or relevant body in the USA. we know who he is, where he lives, and many other details. hell we even have pictures of him some place...

Much as i hate neobond, i would gladly turn over any info he wants on Kidd0 to him. Kidd0 needs sending to court, put him in boot camp or something.

They already reported him to the FBI according to http://groups.msn.com/n e o w i nnet <-- (You know what to replace here...)

He lives an hour drive away from me, (around orlando i thought) but I don't have a car yet and am still on learner permit :)

Take your ATV and run over him! :rolleyes:

Agreed!

Theres got to be some thing these people can do.

He has threanted us and appently done some serious damage to other communities.

I say we pin this kid. He simply hasent learned his lesson yet...maybe the threat of jail time will smartin' him up

:/

|Drew|

god, a kid at his age doing this is quite sad.. perhaps he needs to see a shrink? why DDOS wat was obviously a pretty popular site and force them to close? he is just asking to get a world-wide ddos himself.. i hope some authorities make sure they remove such an id*** of the internet and computers..

ok whos got the pictures of him still? and his house etc?

if you dont want to post them, email them me.. those likley to have them know my email.

ive been digging on our site but cant find the thread with all his personal info in it or his school address and head teachers phone number etc. its somewhere tho...

but yes, this kid needs one thing, and thats juvenile detention.

ok whos got the pictures of him still? and his house etc?

if you dont want to post them, email them me.. those likley to have them know my email.

ive been digging on our site but cant find the thread with all his personal info in it or his school address and head teachers phone number etc. its somewhere tho...

but yes, this kid needs one thing, and thats juvenile detention.

or a **** boot up his anal passage :D:):rolleyes:

its not his neighbours address. its HIS house.

we have had this little crap head on our site causing problems in thepast too, trust me you do not know what he is like.

he goes around the boards casuing grief, flaming people, being an id***, posting total , blatant lies.

gets banned... then does something like emails me saying something like "unban me, ill be good"

we let him on again... he does the same.. he gets banned.

then you get stuff like "unbann me, and ill help you"

you ask what he means by help, he says he wont ask his friends to DDOS or hack your site.

this went on for some time.. as well as attacks on the server and stuff. Contacting his mother (we traced his info) had little to no effect, contacting the FBI has no effect (you may as well call the bus station, because unless you are a multi million dolar blue chip company.. they dont give a crap)

the only results we got where from calling his school. who banned him from school networks, then he lied his way out of it and got let back on. because we where unable to prove something his teacher called us liars "and i dont like liars kenny" and let him back on the network.

He needs to go to jail, period.

His info should be posted all over the internet because he keeps doing it, the more people know exactly who he is, where he is, etc the beter. then they are beter armed against him. not everyone will be able to figure out how to trace him or get satelite picutures of his neighborhood and figure out which is his school etc.

i couldnt care less if someone from <<spam>> or anywhere else on the net, went to his house and beat him into a hospital bed, 13 or not.

its not his neighbours address. its HIS house.

we have had this little crap head on our site causing problems in thepast too, trust me you do not know what he is like.

he goes around the boards casuing grief, flaming people, being an id***, posting total , blatant lies.

gets banned... then does something like emails me saying something like "unban me, ill be good"

we let him on again... he does the same.. he gets banned.

then you get stuff like "unbann me, and ill help you"

you ask what he means by help, he says he wont ask his friends to DDOS or hack your site.

this went on for some time.. as well as attacks on the server and stuff. Contacting his mother (we traced his info) had little to no effect, contacting the FBI has no effect (you may as well call the bus station, because unless you are a multi million dolar blue chip company.. they dont give a crap)

the only results we got where from calling his school. who banned him from school networks, then he lied his way out of it and got let back on. because we where unable to prove something his teacher called us liars "and i dont like liars kenny" and let him back on the network.

He needs to go to jail, period.

His info should be posted all over the internet because he keeps doing it, the more people know exactly who he is, where he is, etc the beter. then they are beter armed against him. not everyone will be able to figure out how to trace him or get satelite picutures of his neighborhood and figure out which is his school etc.

i couldnt care less if someone from <<spam>> or anywhere else on the net, went to his house and beat him into a hospital bed, 13 or not.

yeah well its like a kid killing another person.. they can be tried as an adult in caught and get sent to life... sent to juvey till 18 and goto the real one for how ever longer..

but in this case its not as serious.. :)

but its a criminal offence so he should deal with the wrongs he has done..

Are DDoS attacks illegal? What law code says that, or what precedent has been set? I mean, why doesn't Neo Win just sue or call the police instead of running an overt campaign to make people want to break his skull in?

What I have been seeing in the internet forums is not all in good fun. It's been violent talk, murderous scheming, and anger beyond belief. He took a major internet site down--one of billions. Nobody seems to care when a single child gets molested, which far worse than DDoS attacks.

This "I wanna shove a broomstick into his eye sockets" stuff is ridiculous, and just as childish as his actions.

Direct your anger at crimes that actually mean something.