Stop it…

Yzöwl

Tomcat, don't you find it a bit taxing to produce 2 vers? :)
As it stands now, there won't be two versions. But it will take a while before you'll see the next version. TommyP and I are cleaning up the code and it's taking some time. He hasn't seen it in months so I need to explain quite a few things, hehe.

I hope we can get a test release out soon because I got a surprise for the WinXP users... :)

Edited by Tomcat76

Tomcat and I are having some serious discussions about hfslip and life in general. We decided that too much love was put into the script and so far, more people are happy about the result. At first I was hesitant to add things/extras in, but the general vote as seen in this thread is that people like it. All I have to say about this now is that things are getting tweaked and cleaned up and the new version of HFSLIP is.....

comingsoonsml.jpg

Don't be a baby about it.

I think the reason why they didn't include is because of people who DO NOT read or follow directions.

Basically, it's an EXPERT feature as noted by the name of the folder and should only be used by EXPERIENCED users, not newbies who don't read.

i will!

can i be the 1st to do so? :)

fdv, would there be a way for us to take out ie from XP & replace it totally w/ Firefox?

certainly, some apps dependent on it would have probs (or at most cease to work) ...

from what i heard though, ie7 would go head on w/ firefox (new tabs included) ... well, at least that's what i know ;)

thanks!

Edited by Kiki Burgh