Confused?....i am

m1ck

i have a k8nf4g mobo the thing is though in the manual and on the box it says that it has 128mb onbaord gfx but in the nvidia settings it is saying 256mb so which is it any ideas?. :unsure:

n61002hc.th.png

mine says the same thing never noticed it before, but i can assure you its only 128mb

edit: i cant seem to overclock it, if i increase it by 1mhz and run the test it fails to start any ideas

Edited by POW!!

mine says the same thing never noticed it before, but i can assure you its only 128mb

edit: i cant seem to overclock it, if i increase it by 1mhz and run the test it fails to start any ideas

cant overclock the cpu or the gpu and which test, do you mean prime 95?

cant overclock the cpu or the gpu and which test, do you mean prime 95?

tryin to overclock the gpu!! and run the inbuilt test which appers on the overclock page

I know that on Intel integrated graphics the amount of video memory is adjustable, it might be the same for these nVidias. The amount of video memory that it's showing may be the MAXIMUM amount allowed/.

I know that on Intel integrated graphics the amount of video memory is adjustable, it might be the same for these nVidias. The amount of video memory that it's showing may be the MAXIMUM amount allowed/.

the maximum allowed is 128!!

The GPU can´t be OCed.

If you set the BIOS to 128MB then with the latest nVidia drivers it will give you 128Mb in the nVidia display specs in Windows ;).

EDIT: The only thing you can do is OC your internal/shared RAM, the GPU core will still be at 425MHz.

Edited by puntoMX

The GPU can´t be OCed.

If you set the BIOS to 128MB then with the latest nVidia drivers it will give you 128Mb in the nVidia display specs in Windows ;).

EDIT: The only thing you can do is OC your internal/shared RAM, the GPU core will still be at 425MHz.

i have the lastest drivers, but it still says 256.. i mean its not really an issue!!!

isn't that that turbocache thing nvidia has? to cut costs and what not...

6100 chipset isnt built with turbocache