Computer Case?

vegettoxp

Hey Guys

I just wanted to get some inputs from you guys before I buy my new case. I am gona be building my first 64bit system before Windows Vista comes out. I have a X-Blade case right now

X-Blade Case

Now I was just looking around and I found one case that I like and that is Aspire X-Cruiser Metal Case!

Aspire X-Cruiser Metal Case

So if you guys can give me any other suggestion or any other type of good case, I would be really thankful. I like case that are attention grabber and they look really Cool. (Like my X-Blade).

Thx for all your help!

P.S. Fusion :lol::lol::thumbup

I personally prefer a case that is designed for good ventilation and air filters, something that will actually benefit the hardware to some extent, and not something that *looks cool*. I love the Antec cases. Antec is coming out with a new "Solution" series of cases soon, I believe.

Cheers.

Edited by Jeremy

I personally prefer a case that is designed for good ventilation and air filters, something that will actually benefit the hardware to some extent, and not something that *looks cool*. I love the Antec cases. Antec is coming out with a new "Solution" series of cases soon, I believe.

Cheers.

i agree, but not completely. the p180 looks sweet and is good for your hardware too :)

The only drawback to it is that the front panel door is flimsy and it is very heavy. I'm not skin and bones, but not a massive guy either, and I almost passed out bringing my PC (case + monitor, etc) in a box up two flights of stairs and down a hallway. It doesn't slide on hard wood floor, either, due to the rubber legs. It comes with a lot of plastic inside that you might end up removing. You can check out the pics in the "Pics of your PC" sticky.

The tech shop I'm contributing to sells a lot of Coolermaster cases as well as Antecs. I've seen some Kandalf cases (totally screwless design), which look nice.

I'd have to say my favorite case so far is the Antec SLK3000B Mid-Tower.

im not one for big cases with all kinds of lights and chrome and stuff. i just goto the cases that have the least amount of stuff to break down inside the case, IE no LED's or extra stuff like that. although the case i have now has a thing in front of the cd rom drive that hides the drive away. ill post a pic of mine when i get back from best buy today. gettin me a 19 inch LCD woo! :thumbup lol anyway, the case is totally up to you. just goto the store and see what they have in the way of cases and go for what you like not what other people like and try to make you buy. i find that as long as there is a duct on the side of the case and a hole out the back for a fan, your fine. my computer runs great in this new case, the CPU hovers around 43'f at all times, except under load, it can hit arount 47 - 50'f sometimes, but it recovers very fast. anyway, you decide. show us a pic when you get your new case.

-brian

looks like a pretty smart case, but then again all Thermaltake cases are smart :)

If you really like it then id say go for it, it seems to have good ventilation and some very handy time saving features.

The only downside of it in my view is the clear side panel, but thats only my personal preference.

Edited by ScubaSteve