N-Lite Plugin Creator v1 Beta 2

eggster2002

Thank you for your constructive comments rado354. And thank you for the suggestions I will get to work on that. As for the ICON, yeah it is kinda crap just goto find a better one

Regards

MrEgg

Edited by eggster2002

great program :)

but was the "patch" supposed to fix the bug shooter468 pointed out?? because i used the patch and still have the problem...

Did you copy the N-Lite Plugin Creator.exe from the zip file over the existing N-Lite Plugin Creator.exe located under c:\ProgramFiles\Jybe Systems 2006\N-Lite Plugin Creator.exe

If not then try that.

Sorry about this all you BETA testers. BETA 2 will be available soon for Download and there should be no problem with that one (I HOPE).

Regards

MrEgg

Did you copy the N-Lite Plugin Creator.exe from the zip file over the existing N-Lite Plugin Creator.exe located under c:\ProgramFiles\Jybe Systems 2006\N-Lite Plugin Creator.exe

If not then try that.

Sorry about this all you BETA testers. BETA 2 will be available soon for Download and there should be no problem with that one (I HOPE).

Regards

MrEgg

yes i did that

quick assumption,

i am assuming this works for all versions of windows that you can nlite.... right? or atleast the intention.

The application was designed to run on Windows XP but you should be able to run on any other version of Windows as I have compiled the code with a VB6 compiler

So Yes is the answer to your question

Hiya there,

nice appie this one is.....

A functionality request from me:

Possibility to select more files to be added to the CAB with one or more launchable files to be executed one after the other...

Whatdaya say?

BTW, check out YAWI - the ultimate app / install launcher !!!!!!!!

still getting error

CAB TOOL cant initialize cabinet module

also cosmetic bug: optional is spelt wrong twice

and a request: if you could make a hover text that tells the user what each switch does??

Edited by minigun