Quiet Keyboard

WolfX2

If that MicroSoft one is quiet the I think these ones could be in the quit list too, click here. I used the x800 and it’s easy to clean and types smooth but some people have to get used to the low-profile buttons.

i can second the ms media pro keyboard on being quiet.

people could realy tell when i made the switch, plus for 20$ i thought it was a very good deal for all the keys it gave me.

tho id check theo indestructeable keyboards, i got one for my bro and i literly cant here him press keys on it, however its also ackword and flat so i would not use it on a daily scheduale.

thanks very much guyes! the reason i'm asking is for my friend and i would have told him to come to MSFN himself but its EZer to just do it myself (all my friends are computer stupid :P )

Edited by wolf74481

The Digital Media Pro is the new version of the old Multimedia keyboard.

They put the arrows/insert/home/delete all back where they're supposed to be on the Digital Media Pro as well. And the Function Lock isn't annoying anymore.

The Digital Media Pro is the new version of the old Multimedia keyboard.

They put the arrows/insert/home/delete all back where they're supposed to be on the Digital Media Pro as well. And the Function Lock isn't annoying anymore.

thats good to hear. the home/end/pgup/pgdn/del keys are annoying on this keyboard. how exactly is the function key different on the new version? it is indeed annoying :)

how exactly is the function key different on the new version? it is indeed annoying :)

For starters...it's now on by default now. You also don't have to turn it off anymore just to do a screenshot.

ty thats excellent news! i never use the 'function keys' except PrtScn, which as you claim will now not be necessary. Thats the next thing I am upgrading on my computer then :P