Nicks, The Weird and the Wonderful

shaft

mine has a whole history ...... first it wis a punishment name for me (im a redheary person :)) then it became a joke between friends and it faided a little away until suddenly a few years back there was a phone company called Orange a partner of vodaphone and from that day on im joking to everybody that i know in real life ook u use to call me that name and now its' my company and it became a name for my real friends and the internet

hmmm.. Mine are kinda stupid actually.. I've had a couple.. here it comes Cronologicaly (is that the way to spell it?):

Høegh - My surname (do NOT try to pronounce it if you aren't danish :D )

Hegh - Got it when i started playing CS back then... (Half-life doesn't tolerate æ-ø-å in nicks)

Hawk - what my surname means... or... my surname is pronounced the same way as the bird in danish

DeeHawk - my name is Dennis Høegh = Dennis Hawk = D. Hawk = Deehawk... **** I'm creative

MoonHawk - Alternate nick.. It's my spiritual name.. Made it up when I was studying Wicca.. But I'm no witch tho.. :)

hmmm... actually, when I come to think about it.. that's kinda all what has happened in my life so far... :D

ADDICT!!! <-- that's me 2

Peace :rolleyes:

hmmm... actually, when I come to think about it.. that's kinda all what has happened in my life so far...  :)

oops... forgot something...

CorteX - From playing "Crash Bandicoot - Cortex strikes back"

Kinda lame.. that's what i figured