Check this out>>

FthrJACK

:) cant get that trailer anywhere, 5k/s just isnt right for dsl

but its all im getting.. and call of duty page is loading :rolleyes:.. slow but itsloading

hmm maybe somethings wrong with my dsl =|

edit: nope must just be international traffic :\

call of duty looks sweet! cant wait for it :D

CME will shortly be producing its very own battleships. the biggest most baddass battleships in the game too. and the most expensive item in game to date -> $1,125,000,000 (yes thats 1.125 Billion) for the blueprint so we can make all the battleships we can provide the materials for.

its taken us nearly 3 weeks of saving up to buy the **** thing... but it will be worth it :)

amb002.jpg

**** Tris that ship looks tight!

Drooool!

I miss EvE Damnit ! But whatcha gone a do.....the monthly fee is a bit too much with all my other bills on top of it...

Maybe once i get this second side job setteled ill be takin home abit more dough...

but be for game comes a new LCD...this **** 7 year old CRT is lossin it

:)

|Drew|

CME will shortly be producing its very own battleships. the biggest most baddass battleships in the game too. and the most expensive item in game to date -> $1,125,000,000 (yes thats 1.125 Billion) for the blueprint so we can make all the battleships we can provide the materials for.

its taken us nearly 3 weeks of saving up to buy the **** thing... but it will be worth it :D

Tris, with all due respect. Please it's only a GAME.

I don't want to wake up and see the headlines

"UK YANKER, Flips out and kills entire block thinking they are try to shoot down his battleship"

:):rolleyes:

To anyone else who may find UK yanker offensive, this is a comment between 2 friends, do not get sensitive

• 1 month later...