[RELEASE] Nero 7 Lite / Micro v7.7.5.1

Acheron

Hi

In order to manage this project easier for the next version of Nero 7 Lite I'll merge some language packs together. Downloadsize will be larger, however the main purpose of the pack will still stand. An easier way of installing Nero 7 without all the bloat.

I'll also look into adding Nero StartSmart, Nero Recode and Nero Vision Express. However I need to make sure DirectShow Filters won't get messed up :)

I also got some questions about Nero 7 won't register manually. Try to remove the following key from registry before installation of Nero 7 Lite.

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ahead\Installation\Families\Nero 7\Info

Hi hp8hguser.

Thanks for a GREAT app! Now I don't have to download 100mb everytime I format! (yes I know what a ua disc is but if i put nero 7 full in, I'll have to use a dvd)

Just one thing, when I close Burning Rom, it closes fine but the M$ error reporting tool comes up. Don't know if it's a bug on the M$ side or the repackaging but I thought I'd say.

Hi

In order to manage this project easier for the next version of Nero 7 Lite I'll merge some language packs together. Downloadsize will be larger, however the main purpose of the pack will still stand. An easier way of installing Nero 7 without all the bloat.

I'll also look into adding Nero StartSmart, Nero Recode and Nero Vision Express. However I need to make sure DirectShow Filters won't get messed up :)

I also got some questions about Nero 7 won't register manually. Try to remove the following key from registry before installation of Nero 7 Lite.

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ahead\Installation\Families\Nero 7\Info

This will be great :D

Any word on whether an actual tutorial is a possibility?

The couple of VERY large threads on MSFN regarding how to do this, are getting to be quite hard to follow, as they begin at earlier versions, and then change as newer versions come out.

I would LOVE to be able to make a working release tailored to the components I personally would like to use...

Sadly, each time i've tried, I've ended with a broken installer, which asks for files that already exist in their correct locations. :(

OK, I decided to put main script and English language file online. Might be useful for creating customized installers.

However I don't assist in creating customized builds.

http://members.chello.nl/h.nekeman1/web/Ne...etupScripts.zip

Have fun :)

:hello:

i'm having troble with inno setup, i haven't worked with it before..

this what i get:

fact is i don't know where should the main source of nero7 file be, and if it should be extracted or what? i have extracted and putted into the directory where the scripts are, then i opened the Nero7Lite_english_pub file,

added:

OutputBaseFilename=neras7
appname=nero
appvername=7
DefaultDirName={pf}\nero 7
DefaultGroupName=nero

and wanted to compile and then the error came.tnx

OK, I decided to put main script and English language file online. Might be useful for creating customized installers.

However I don't assist in creating customized builds.

http://members.chello.nl/h.nekeman1/web/Ne...etupScripts.zip

Have fun :)

:hello:

i'm having troble with inno setup, i haven't worked with it before..

this what i get:

fact is i don't know where should the main source of nero7 file be, and if it should be extracted or what? i have extracted and putted into the directory where the scripts are, then i opened the Nero7Lite_english_pub file,

added:

OutputBaseFilename=neras7
appname=nero
appvername=7
DefaultDirName={pf}\nero 7
DefaultGroupName=nero

and wanted to compile and then the error came.tnx

You have to merge the language script with the main script before building. I use a batch file with the following command:

copy /b /y nero7Lite_base_pub.iss+nero7Lite_english_pub.iss nero7Lite_eng.iss

The script goes into Project folder with also Setup bitmap files and icon. All Setup files go into separate sub-folders (look up the script for info where to place which files).

You also need to add the ISSI scripts into \ISSI subfolder.