[RELEASE] Nero 7 Lite / Micro v7.7.5.1

Acheron

i hope the sound of it can change to something better than trumpet.... and boo............ it keep make me shock.... @@

Yes, it's a bit annoying. I'll disable installation of these sounds by default in next pack.

@Geri. Whenever a new update for Nero 7 comes out I'll try to create a lite version for it. Unless Nero comes with a new working installer that has proper unattended installation support, better component selection and that can do a clean uninstall if necessary ;)

Edited by hp38guser

problem with the Dutch version, v7.2.3.2b rev 1.2.0.2.

This is the command I use:

D:\uACD\InstallApps\Nero-lite.exe /VERYSILENT /TASKS="imagefile_assoc" /COMPONENTS="nero_toolkit\nero_cdspeed,nero_toolkit\nero_cdspeed\cdspeed_help,nero_toolkit\nero_drivespeed,nero_toolkit\nero_infotool, nero_core,nero_core\nero_express,nero_core\nero_express\express_help,nero_core\nero_api,nero_core\nero_audioplugins, nero_core\nero_audioplugins\mausau,nero_core\nero_videocd,nero_core\nero_sounds, nero_coverdes,nero_coverdes\coverdes_help"

This is the problem, the leftpart of the Nero Express screen misses a lot of things (View Disc info, Erase Disc, Create covers/labels etc):

nerojg0.th.png

Coverdesigner and all Nero Tools can be started fine from the Start Menu.

EDIT: this problem did not occur with previous versions! Also it was installed on a clean system.

Edited by ZileXa

Create covers/labels: this is nero lite, cd cover designer has been left out.

No it has not, read the first post and check my switches.

If you would have read my post before replying to it, you would have known I can start Coverdesigner just fine from Start Menu.

Edited by ZileXa

If you would have read my post before replying to it, you would have known I can start Coverdesigner just fine from Start Menu.

So no problem ok :thumbup

So no problem ok :thumbup

Nooo it is a problem! I am used to the options in the leftbar, I always start Coverdesigner from that bar (it used to be on the bottom). Did you remove them on purpose?

@T D: I don't understand that.. reshacking to bring something back?? also I think it's some dll...

is it possible to ad simplified chinese?

For next release Simplified Chinese is added to Traditional Chinese package. Also some other language packs are merged together to speed up output progress.

hi! i am new to this forum & i see there are about 20 pages that i must read 1st to see if my question might have already been answered somewhere ... i just like to know if this app would still require me to put in serial # to be able to use this great work? :) i looked at nero 7 & have decided to stay with 6.6.0.18 ... thanks!

EDIT:

i think this answers my question: :P

You can enter license data during Setup, or use the default key to evaluate Nero for 30 days.

This software is provided as free software.

Edited by Kiki Burgh

• 2 weeks later...