Nero v7.0.5.4

tempuser

I think I have found a solution for the language problem: :)

INCLANGUAGES=ENG,DEU,FRA,NLD,PLK,PTG,RUS,SKY,SLV,SVE,ESP,HUN,ITA

I tested it with tha all languages version.

My complete installstring is:

start /wait Nero-7.0.8.2_all_no_yt.exe /passive /norestart SERIALNUM_USERVAL="xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx" NERO_SCOUT=FALSE C2FF8B816=0 C57D52359=0 CD773A6E2=0 C6035F00C=0 C53BEFA20=0 CED1EAF52=0 INCLANGUAGES=ENG,DEU,FRA,NLD,PLK,PTG,RUS,SKY,SLV,SVE,ESP,HUN,ITA

and after installation to remove nero scout:

regsvr32 /u "%COMMONPROGRAMFILES%\Ahead\Lib\MediaLibraryNSE.dll"

I have still 2 problems:

1. I would like to change the UI default language so that every User has its own locale after installation.

2. I haven´t found a way to change the language of the Nero Start Menu entries.

I'm using the first method but it works fine just the only language installed is english and I want to install it in spanish. Any solution?. I tried everything but it doesnt work. I was looking for in nero.msi and I prove a lot of command.

See ya!

@ DryKillLogic: Are you using InstallShield to edit the msi/mst? Because I had the same language problem with my german Nero. I already solved it.

Nearly every component has got a language entry (sub-tree) in its tree. With this, the language file (nls or txt file) gets installed. So I set the required flag for all of these language entries to "yes", because "No" is the default. And be careful: In the Nero Burning Rom component itself there are 3 language sub-trees, all other components have one or none language entry. I hope this helps you a little bit. :)

ok finally found some time to update nero :)

Nero Burning rom and express

Nero Recode

Nero Vision

tools

= 29 mb

:)

no nero scout

Keytotomes original instructions still hold fine.

@ DryKillLogic: Are you using InstallShield to edit the msi/mst? Because I had the same language problem with my german Nero. I already solved it.

Nearly every component has got a language entry (sub-tree) in its tree. With this, the language file (nls or txt file) gets installed. So I set the required flag for all of these language entries to "yes", because "No" is the default. And be careful: In the Nero Burning Rom component itself there are 3 language sub-trees, all other components have one or none language entry. I hope this helps you a little bit. :)

Thanks for answer me but do u can explain a little more? just I don understand u :blink:

I use installshield 11.5 to edit the msi but I dont know how to force the language install.

I wait for your answer and thanks in advance

PD: Boardbabe, I use wpi and I want to create a lite install (small package) because the original version is so big :}

See ya !!

Hmm, k. I'll try to explain it.

When you edit the msi, you have got all the components listed at "Setup Design", right? Now open for example the component NeroBurningRomxxxxx. In the opening tree you will see 3 entries NeroBurningRomLanguageNlsxxxxx, NeroBurningRomLanguageTxtxxxxxx and NeroBurningRomxxxxxxLanguageNlsxxxxxxxx. Now if you choose one of them, in the right frame of InstallShield you will see an entry that is named "Required" and is set to "No" by default. Set this entry for this 3 components to "Yes" and the app will be in your language. Nearly every other app that is included in the installer also has got one entry that installs the language file. Set the required flag to yes for each of them.

Hmm, k. I'll try to explain it.

When you edit the msi, you have got all the components listed at "Setup Design", right? Now open for example the component NeroBurningRomxxxxx. In the opening tree you will see 3 entries NeroBurningRomLanguageNlsxxxxx, NeroBurningRomLanguageTxtxxxxxx and NeroBurningRomxxxxxxLanguageNlsxxxxxxxx. Now if you choose one of them, in the right frame of InstallShield you will see an entry that is named "Required" and is set to "No" by default. Set this entry for this 3 components to "Yes" and the app will be in your language. Nearly every other app that is included in the installer also has got one entry that installs the language file. Set the required flag to yes for each of them.

Thank you, works fine but do you know how to put my language by default (spanish). Because I can select in options, but I prefer put it by default and the wave editor and nero recode I can't select the language.

See ya!

Hmm. I don't know how this is done. For me german is default. Perhaps you can also set the required flag for the entry "NeroBurningRomxxxxxx -> NeroBurningRomNeroAPIxxxxxx -> NeroApiLanguageTxtxxxx". If not, I don't know how to do it.