Who uses the Rich Text Editor for the forum?

Alanoll

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who Uses it?

• Yes
    • No
    • Didn't know there was one!

Go into "My Controls" at the top, then "Board Settings" on the left of the new screen. At the very bottom, there should be a drop down for the type of editor to use.

On the next page load, the settings should take effect. Press like CTRL-B and the typical formatting hotkeys and see what happens.

Go into "My Controls" at the top, then "Board Settings" on the left of the new screen. At the very bottom, there should be a drop down for the type of editor to use.

On the next page load, the settings should take effect. Press like CTRL-B and the typical formatting hotkeys and see what happens.

Thx for the info, never noticed that one before. Just switched to Rich Text editor :D

I voted 'Yes'.

Do you mean the html format settings. Like what I be using now. Strike me thought

As I go up I come down too

They have always been there, as far as I know. :w00t:

I'm not referring to the text code (BBCODE) for formatting. I'm referring to how it's displayed on the page. When you wrote that...did you see the [tags] or was it in the form of a WYSIWYG display?

I voted 'Yes'.

Do you mean the html format settings. Like what I be using now. Strike me thought

As I go up I come down too

They have always been there, as far as I know. :w00t:

I'm not referring to the text code (BBCODE) for formatting. I'm referring to how it's displayed on the page. When you wrote that...did you see the [tags] or was it in the form of a WYSIWYG display?

Yes, I do see the tags. And it is forum code not true html - my mistake. Has [ ] and not < >. Sorry. oops7yt.gif

Also, I will look for that WYSIWYG display from earlier message.. serlokki6ld.gif

----

Smilies provided by Smiley Xtra 4 extension for Firefox v1.5

-----

Edit::::

*I found it as you can plainly see!!!!!

Give me toys and I will play ............

evil_monkey.gif You have created a monster

Edited by Press any key

hehe....

i personally don't use, I just remembered in the changelog of IPB that in 2.0, it was added, and it's not set by default for use. So i was curious who all took advantage of it. lol. Not many it seems.

since i've found it i've been playin around with it a little, for the people that make tutorials here for step by step instruction pictures, i could see it being used.

I personally like the Standard Text Editor, because i don't make too many changes in color of text, location of pictures, etc..

and I would rather see [ img]http://www.google.com/intl/en/images/logo.gif[ /img] then see a google logo where i'm trying to type.

Edited by Bi0haZarD