Why?

Sun Set

Why do u close all topics about unhumanity acts against humanity??

This forum about Real World News, but it seems the real news are not available here!!

Palastine is bleeding is not a subject about war!! it is about the terror-isreal in Palastine.

But it seems this forum doesn't accept topics which talk about the ((real)) situtions in the world!!

i suggest to ghange it to (( world wishes News)) not (( Real world news))!!

unfortunality, i thought there is demoqracy here!! but i discovered that there is not.

i know that this topic will delete like the others!!

but i just want to say this!!

The reason why the "Palastine is bleeding" threat was closed was because it was to "graphic". Also the posts contained images only and that isen't a great way to start a discussion. Feel free to post news about the situation i Palastine, as long as it is news.

:)

moved to feedback

Keep in mind its not just adults on MSFN. Usually these very graphic images are only shown on late night TV News, and not in the daytime. Please respect this.

we do respect the fact that we have many 10-12 year olds that are apart of this online community that should not be subjected to grotecque and unnessary violence. Yes its "real" but thats no excuess.

=Drew

I prefer Real World News that is Tech Related in nature. When I want to discuss topics that are not tech related I seek the appropriate site.

It is my personal nature to sympathize with victims of humanity regardless of race, creed, or color. However, I express those concerns to the appropriate discussion group where I hope it will receive more attention from other interested parties.

Hardly appropriate content on a tech forum endorsing a professional as well as a family oriented environment.

What MSnwar said.

why not post this stuff some place apropriate, try the Ogrish website.

As for your behaviour, please stop, and now. If your topic has been closed once already, dont then go and reopen a new one with exactly the same content.

Showing that kind of image to young adults can, in some countries get you locked up. Besides that, we dont want it on our site, its a technology site.

If your angry at the world, shout at the world, not our members.

Yep, i joined this board when i was about 14... I would not have liked to really see whatever images as i can imagine they would not be very nice.

Now im 16 don't mean you can post them either, so pish off :)