Pentagon

Martin L

I can think of 4 aircraft that 'disappeared' on impact. Two at the World Trade Center, one in a land fill in Pennsylvania and another in the Okeefenokee swamp. Aircraft are made of thin metal, carefully engineered and not made for maintaining integrity on very poor landings. 530 mph can punch a lot of holes. The hole they showed and commented on how round it was, sure looked about the correct size for a large aircraft engine (these are actually built to take some abuse). The supposed employees at the hotel that caught some footage of the aircraft passing and watched it over and over, how come no quotes from them? Most other quotes were from people in suprised or shocked states (people make lousy withnesses). The FBI takes and hangs on to everything they possibly can and won't show you squat anyway, no matter what. All the terrorists wanted to learn how to fly an aircraft, not how to take off or land, so yeah, they would have made lousy pilots. Erratic flight paths, like fighter jets or lousy pilots. I have seen a 747 (their wings can flex 14' up or down) and the first commercial jet do barrel rolls. Have you ever stood there while a jet passes very close over your head and you not knowing it is coming and then tried to recall what it sounded like? I can't say that I have heard a missile go over my head in all honesty. People will say anything to get on the news. One smelled chordite. 5,300 gallons of fuel and how long did the building burn? I couldn't make out anything on the line up of the spooles of cable and the hole in the Pentagon. I did notice that one of the spooles was a bit bent, but then again, they are a bit stouter than an aircrafts fuselage with not having to fly and all.

These are just comments. Not neccesarily accurate.

DL

My friend showed me this video like... a year ago. Very interesting. Government conspiracies have always had my interest. I'm more concerned with the ones that have to do with people directly. Like "mind control" scenarios. "Sleepers". Apparently, a weird thing went on in my home town, might still be happening, I don't know. A former friend of mine called it the Stirling Project. People being abducted for strange purposes. The government thinks we are all just numbers or tags... silly things like that... well, I think the government is a anthill of ants...

i always wondered if some 'secret' weapon may have vaporized the plane and thats why the gov has been so sensitive about the attack on the pentagon. some say a missle hit the pentagon perhaps following the plane. evidence being the color of the explosion, the trailing smoke, and lack of debris. others say it was a global hawk, because of the way it manuevered and escaped radar, and the limited debris.

however if you want to look for something really interesting watch the 'collapse' of building 7 at the WTC site. WTC7 was never hit by a plane, yet imploded perfectly, you can see the penthouse fall in first and a crimp form on the building. All evidence points to the building being demolished, yet it was one hour after the other buildings were hit. You can google and find a video for that if you wish. perhaps the buildings come pre-wired and they dont want to scare people who work in them? :)

Please note im just reporting some "information" what-have-you that i have come across; not making any statements. considereding how this info was treated in the past on this forum, i would expect this thread to be locked/deleted and maybe some posts might get edited/deleted. :)

Edited by DigeratiPrime

I live in VA and work walking distance to Pentagon. While I myself did not witness the event that day, There were many who did. I know people who were sitting on 395 when the plane flew by and eventually crashed. Of course the mind can be easily persuaded to believe what it wants.