XBOX 360 graphics suck...

ripken204

i was in NYC for the weekend and while i was there i happened to be in the toys r us store :(

i went to the gaming section in hope to see the xbox 360 and i did. this kid was playing call of duty 2 and the graphics completely sucked, and i mean sucked. i dont know if its the game or the tv or what but they could have been much better.

with my experience in console gaming, the games for new concoles usually crap out on graphics. I think this is because each system and its capabilites are new to the developers and they are niot quite familiar with its workings yet. i know it took most of a year for Xbox to reach its potential the first time. id expect the same this time.

There is a huge difference when the 360 is hookep up to HTDV. which i dont have either :( Here in the uk we have one im my local electronic store. and only a few games are playable

Call of duty...OMG they changed nothing what a joke

King Kong...Woow thats some nice graphics.

Kameo? looks like crash bandicoot on the Ps2 and as usual the rest are pre rendered junk videos. Its true that better things will come but man I aint impressed

ithe graphics completely sucked, and i mean sucked. i dont know if its the game or the tv or what but they could have been much better.

alot of the kiosks are using pre-release versions of the game. as for playing it on a dell 2405, i'd rather play at 720p on a 50" screen.

Well if you want my old as s*** BEKO 21" crappy analog CRT television that barely even works anymore (the thing is probably about 10 years old now lol) then go for it :) chances are though that when you sneak into my room to steal it youll trip over the never ending mess that is my bedroom :D

How many HDTV outs is the Xbox 360 able to support? I read that the PS3 supposedly will drive 2 HDTVs at the high resolutions simultaneously.

i think you might be off on that one (or i might :blushing: ), i read something earlier about making a 2d panel more "3d" by overlapping 2 screens basically, but the issue came down to monitor/tv support. i'll see if i can dig up the link.

and if i am mistaken, bite me :P

^ You can connect an xbox 360 to a computer monitor through a vga cable, there is no dvi or hdmi support though.

I actually played with one of these systems for a couple hours, i was impressed. Perfect Dark is crap, Kameo is awesome, and the system handled Quake4 very well.