HFSLIP Alternate Programs

tommyp

I got a small question when fdv files are used mp is gone so would appreplacment slipstream mp classic in its place? Add/remove is gone since IE is gone I found a nice free replacement for it called easy uninstaller. It took a few tweaks to get it to work like install java :( and mscomctl32.ocx. Is there a better uninstaller and how could it be added to root?

Uninstaller....

This method is not a true appreplacement, but here it goes. Go to http://www.nirsoft.net/ and grab myuninstaller. Place the exe file in hfexpert\win\system32. Then when you want to run it, type start/run and type in myuninstaller.exe (or whatever the file is called).

mediaplayerclassic. If you are using FDV's fileset, you are also removing media player. If you carefully edit FDV's files, you can use appreplacement for media player. If you don't feel like editing files, just put the renamed media player classic file into hfexpert\win\system32. To launch, start/run and type in the exe filename.

This soft is free and if it is not against this Forums rules (please advise) I can post it here.
Lots of people do that, just look at all the addons :) The only thing is of course you need to check the licensing/distribution terms. I recall that a software maker once changed their license to preclude things like addon conversions and many links had to be taken down.

My English is far from perfect so I just don't want to violate the rules.

OK, I'll find the package and post it here (I use only one file right now and remember there were a CHM and a TXT files too in the package).

Edited by Oleg_II

• 1 month later...