Office 2003 Service Pack 2! Oh Yeah

Wesmosis

Hi,

Its detailed in the guide here, step-by-step - http://unattended.msfn.org/intermediate/ap...ipstreaming.htm

Thanks for your reply but i know all this link ^^

SP1 / SP2 have different files, so it's not 100% working.

Sp2 (unrar) had this file: OWC102003SP2ff.msp, and I don't know how to well slipstream it....

"SP1 Guide" cmdline is working for:

MAINSP2ff.msp

OWC11SP2ff.msp

but not for OWC102003SP2ff.msp

So if anyone know how to perfectly slipstreaming sp2 into off2033 (including OWC102003SP2ff.msp) it would be great ^^

That's why in my last post I asked (with SP2) for proper cmd line and order....

ps: sorry for my poor english...

Hi all,

I had slipstreamed O2k3 + SP1 and made ans archived them w<ith 7zip as one .exe file. It works just fine.

I"m not be see to spend much time to REslipdtream SP2...

Then is there anyhow to install SP2 SILENTLY???

Regards

coucou

Hi all,

I had slipstreamed O2k3 + SP1 and made ans archived them w<ith 7zip as one .exe file. It works just fine.

Regards

coucou

Umm... it takes all of 10 minutes to do the actual slipstreaming. Just keep your setup.ini and Unattended.mst files from the previous install and copy them back when you're done slipstreaming. Then throw the whole thing into 7-zip and let it chug away for a while...

Without the compression itself, it takes about 10-15 minutes for me...Not to mention the space savings that you get by slipstreaming/compressing.

Hi all,

Regards

coucou

Umm... it takes all of 10 minutes to do the actual slipstreaming. Just keep your setup.ini and Unattended.mst files from the previous install and copy them back when you're done slipstreaming. Then throw the whole thing into 7-zip and let it chug away for a while...

Without the compression itself, it takes about 10-15 minutes for me...Not to mention the space savings that you get by slipstreaming/compressing.

Hi Zxian,

I wanted to install SP2 silently because i don't remember all what i did a nearly year ago :blushing: !!!

I kept all the uncompressed slipstreamed SP1 somewhere in my hard disk. May you be kind to let me know step by step how to proceed???

Regards

coucou

.. for SP1 it was 38.1meg. installation

... for SP2 it weighs in @ 37.2meg

just curious, did you use the Astalavista method for more shrinking?

I mean my 7zip file is 80 MBs (Word+Access+Powerpoint+Excel+SP1)

how did you get that awesmome size?!

Hi Zxian,

I wanted to install SP2 silently because i don't remember all what i did a nearly year ago  :blushing: !!!

I kept all the uncompressed slipstreamed SP1 somewhere in my hard disk. May you be kind to let me know step by step how to proceed???

Regards

coucou

You can find a really good guide on how to slipstream Office at http://unattended.msfn.org. Look under the Intermediate->Applications->Office->Sliptreaming.