Which DVD-R/RW Should I Buy?

Need some help deciding between 3 DL DVD-RW Drives. The NEC ND-3540A $40.99, the Plextor PX-740A/SW-BL $73.99 and the Pioneer 110DBK $46.99 I prefer a black bezel as I have a black case. I have the speeds below, I'm leaning more towards the Pioneer which I'm sure jcarle will be happy about B) , however it does burn and read normal cds slower than the rest. But it makes it up with 8X DVD DL speeds. I don't really want to spend much more than the Plextor would cost. So around $75 if at all possible. Other good drive suggestions will do if you know of something better. Thanks!

Plextor	
DVD+R 16X
DVD+RW 8X
DVD-R 16X
DVD-RW 4X
CD-R 48X
CD-RW 32X
DVD+R DL 8X
DVD-R DL 4X

DVD-ROM 16X
CD-ROM 48X

Pioneer
DVD+R 16X
DVD+RW 8X
DVD-R 16X
DVD-RW 6X
CD-R 40X
CD-RW 32X
DVD+R DL 8X
DVD-R DL 8X

DVD-ROM 16X
CD-ROM 40X

NEC
DVD+R 16X
DVD+RW 8X
DVD-R 16X
DVD-RW 6X
CD-R 48X
CD-RW 32X
DVD+R DL 8X
DVD-R DL 4X

DVD-ROM 16X
CD-ROM 48X

Quite frankly, the difference between burning a CD at 40X and 48X isn't that great, I'd worry more about the DVD specs. Normally specs alone aren't enough, however, I'd trust all 3 of those brands. Personally, I'd go with the best deal you can get.

Well yeah, I've got the cash for the plextor but if the NEC is fast and quiet thats all Ic are about. Don't need any coasters, the only thing that differs between the NEC and the Plextor is the DVD-RW speed. Hmmmm.... I just figured you get what you pay for, and if I pay more for the plextor it'll be a better quality drive.