Asus Or MSI

rsd4_u

Guys am planning to buy a non SLI based system (AMD ofcource) ,but am so much confused regarding the mobo i have selected 3 mobo for 939 socket which are as follows

1. K8N Neo4-FI (MSI)

2. K8N Neo4 Platinum (MSI)

3.A8N-E (Asus)

Now Guys plz sugest which on is best mobo for 939 socket .....

I've always bought Asus (about 15 to date), and I've never had any problems with them. Doesn't really answer any model-specific questions you had, but as far as brands go, they're second to none =]

I personally only buy Asus boards. Ever so often I allow myself to slip and buy an MSI board for some cheap workstation, and so far ever time I've gone to MSI the boards been crap and died on me, or caused serious issues. I usually give them a try once a year or so (I mean they keep selling you'd think they'd improve) and MSI boards just keep dieing. ASUS boards work great, never had a problem, any serious computer I build is ALWAYS ASUS.

No i dont want to overclock it ..!!!Well i cannt try the dfi becoz its not avaible here...Thanx guys for ur comments and recommdations ......am waiting for few more recommdations after that i will decide b/w Asus or MSI..

lostincyberspace2007 Am waiting for ur experiance with the MSI ...

Edited by rsd4_u

rsd4_u:

Shipping has been delayed one day because the Hurracane came thru my city... So look for a post or a P.M. on Friday/Saturday... A'ight... I have a football game that I have to march for so if i didn't post on Friday i was too tired to... ok?

:zzz:

LIC2k7

haha, ur in the marching band! i feel sorry for you b/c of the hurricane but hopefully it will flood a cross country coarse for me :)

plz tell us(me) when you get ur stuff in so we can have some fun overclocking it if u want to.

@Ripken204:

I will... U well know i can't wait for my parts!!! Hopfully it will be here on September 1, i can't wait! I want to OC it so bad... but i want to see how long it takes to encode a DVD... lol.. i want to play my games again... :( ... But i want parts, and i want parts now! LOL... yea last friday i coudn't go to the game because the doctor told me not 2... i'm having breathing problems latly... so this will be the first time i'll be marching... :w00t: ... can't wait!!!

-LIC2k7