WPI 3.6 Screenies.

That looks awesome kelsenellenelvian!!! Now I think I will use the integrated theme. :)

On the second screen I see the Icon in the description. Would it be possible, that WPI takes the Icon of the installer automatically? (Or have an option)

Btw, what happened to hasi? Doesn't he develop WPI any more?

@kelsenellenelvian

i havnt tested the latest release yet but judging from the pic i can only see one thing that bothers me on the integration of a description image

i believe its set standard to haveing the text below the image right ?

shouldnt there be a way to give choice to where you want the text to show in accordance with the image... lets say for example

text to left of image

text to right of image

text below image

or even text ontop of image

and also not to mention some ppl may like to have there text that belongs with the pic indented.

should i add these more advanced layouts with explination to the cosmetics section ?

plus should also mention ways to have the image transparent if possible, if thats the users preference. or atleast give them a hint that if they change the tool tips colors they can match the bgcolor of the box to work smoothly with there description image.

just some thoughs :)

Edited by Lost Soul

Several people already use this for networks installs maybe if you can explain what you want better I can attempt to do it.

Hi,

I was referring to the problem with the leading "\\" in an UNC path. When I enter a UNC path in WPI (eg. \\servername\apps\appname.exe) WPI will remove one of the backslashes.

Others were asking about it in this thread.

ButlerKevinD expressed it nicely in this post in the same thread.

I know a workaround is to map a drive. Unfortunately that's not an option for me.

Your work is much appreciated! Kind regards,

eNuffSaid

Edited by enuffsaid