xbox emulator?

ripken204

i have an xbox and i was wondering if i could play the games on my computer with some type of emulator. has any1 tried an emulator out? if so then are the graphics better if(assuming u have a rly good vid card)? is it laggy, b/c i used a ps1 emulator before and it was laggy.

All you need to do is keep close eyes on www.ngemu.com for all your current/next generation emulation needs :)

As for X-Box, you'd be lucky mate :/ The only X-Box emulator that is showing any real progress can play 2 games, Turok and Halo, and neither of them play that well anyway.

There hasnt been much news on the X-Box emu scene lately anyway, so I'm afraid to say it will be along time before youre playing your XB titles on your PC, which is gonna have to be a powerful rig anyway to get them going.

.... and to add to that i heard it was the Demo version of Halo?

edit: nevermind, stupid me - must have been thinking of something else....

Xeon 1.0

"This is an emulator for the X-BOX platform. Xeon runs only one commercial game and it is Halo NTSC version, it plays very roughly, the images are too slow to get in game, of course the emulator is still under development so let’s expect more for this great emulator."

- http://www.emulator-zone.com/

Edited by Blam-O!