Anti-Virus to become obsolete.

You know, all this just to come back to the original point. None of us have a tangible copy for us to physically test ourselves.

No, the original point is, few of you are to stubborn to take me up on my offer. The saying "you can't teach an old dog new tricks" is pretty much what I'm up against. I have already explained about the specifics in sending out free copies.

Edited by rhythmnsmoke

@rhythmnsmoke

Please read more carefully when replying. I never said your program didn't work, I said I would not believed it worked until I could test it for myself. And as I stated in the message you quoted above, I won't even trust an internet demo because it's possible to fake that. You can claim all you want that it can't be done, but it can. I wouldn't take my coworkers word for it about NOD32, but I believed once I tried it myself. And I won't take your word for it, but I may end up believing *IF* I could try it for myself. Until that happens, I just won't take anyones word for it. Even reviews in major magazines don't convince me until I can try it for myself.

@rhythmnsmoke

Please read more carefully when replying.  I never said your program didn't work, I said I would not believed it worked until I could test it for myself.  And as I stated in the message you quoted above, I won't even trust an internet demo because it's possible to fake that.  You can claim all you want that it can't be done, but it can.  I wouldn't take my coworkers word for it about NOD32, but I believed once I tried it myself.  And I won't take your word for it, but I may end up believing *IF* I could try it for myself.  Until that happens, I just won't take anyones word for it.  Even reviews in major magazines don't convince me until I can try it for myself.

Listen man....I'm not trying to sell it to you, or make you buy it. So, there is absolutely no harm done in you just attending the meeting. You say a it can be faked over the web. If you were to watch it, and then have a doubt that I could have faked it, then fine. But you can't just simply stand on the ground and say just because it's possible, I must be doing it. That is not justifiable evidence to come to the conclusion that you wouldn't attend the meeting. Seeing something in "Real" time happening before your face has a lot more credit to it than that. Like I said, you don't loose anything by seeing it run. I'm not saying that you are claiming that it didn't work. All I'm saying is you have no reason to attend the meeting.

I am just curious and would just like to throw this question out to you...Exactly how many Live Meetings (Not NetMeeting) sessions have you attended? Just for a little research on what Live Meeting can be used for, is for online schooling. When you attend it, it's just as if your sitting there next to me looking at the same screen I'm looking at.

*Edit* Did you just blindly download the NOD32 after your friend sparked your interest? Or did you do your research and find out what it did, before you began your install? I assume you did your research first. So, look at attending the meeting as another part of doing the research, before just blindly installing the software.

Excuses,excuces.Still same "I need to take shower" excuses.When we say something to your mighty app, you are saying that all those people can be wrong?,Am I controling them,you are trying to get another peoples support on this or even stupiditly you are correcting some little errors and trying to let us down smile.gif Very funny, you are great talker.I cant say anything about this..You know the story of Naked King.One great tailor lets call him smoker,make a dress and says that this dress can only be seen by intelligent guys,if you cant see it that means you are stupid.Tailor makes this "mighty" dress of course it is only seen by intelligent people.King gets this dress and walk in the public.No one can say antyhing about it because if you cant see it it means you are stupid.One child yells and says "King is naked".So I yell to you smile.gif I say again like other guys, without real applcaition we can test, you are just like this tailor.

What are you talking about? I never claimed that everyone else was stupid. For the most part everyone else has been telling me that I'm stupid. And what explanations are you claiming to be just "excuses".

1) We DON'T have a stripped down demo version that we let anyone have.

Therefore, the only thing you would be able to get would be a full-production

version of the software(and who in their right minds give away full-production

version to any and everyone that ask).

2) I DON'T have the power to tell anyone to strip it down, just so I can give you a

copy.

3) I DON'T have the power to pick and choose who gets a free copy.

4) It's only a matter of time till we make it to that point that there will be a stripped

down(time bombed) version.

The point is, I Can't Give You Something I Don't Have. You ask for a time bomb version. We DON'T have one. And again, no one is going to give you a full copy of any production software that you can install, and not have the ability to make you uninstall it from your machine in a specified time frame....plain and simple. Let me guess, I'm suppose to just trust you right? Like the same trust your showing me...right? Like I said, I got two more people lined up to attend the meeting. If you do not wish to come, then don't. If you claim it's not worth the time out of your day to just sit down a few minutes and attend the meeting, then why is it worth HOURS of your time a day to come and post flaming comments? I have sparked your interest enough that you take HOURS out of your day and feel free to flame me, but I haven't sparked your interest enough for you to take 30 mins and sit back and enoy the meeting....is that what you are telling me?

I have not once tried to say anyone is stupid, dumb, idiotic, nor have I claimed to be the super "know it all". If anything I consider to be stupid, then it's your "closed mindedness". Don't be afraid to thin out of the box for a change.

Edited by rhythmnsmoke

Excuses,excuces.Still same "I need to take shower" excuses.When we say something to your mighty app, you are saying that all those people can be wrong?,Am I controling them,you are trying to get another peoples support on this or even stupiditly you are correcting some little errors and trying to let us down :) Very funny, you are great talker.I cant say anything about this..You know the story of Naked King.One great tailor lets call him smoker,make a dress and says that this dress can only be seen by intelligent guys,if you cant see it that means you are stupid.Tailor makes this "mighty" dress of course it is only seen by intelligent people.King gets this dress and walk in the public.No one can say antyhing about it because if you cant see it it means you are stupid.One child yells and says "King is naked".So I yell to you :) I say again like other guys, without real applcaition we can test, you are just like this tailor.

Edit:

1.) You or your company(OK?)can make those mighty app,you are promoting this app,but cant make demo of it. :w00t:

2.) You dont have the power?Oh man give me a break

3.) I dont want free copy, where you saw this tailor?.Anyone with good security knowledge can make demo of it.If you have excues for this, try some ready made protections.

4.)Until that time why you stop promoting this "cant be seen" mighty app tailor ?

Trust isnt something you can get free.You are just speculating and do word games.Offcourse I dont trust you, you why should I.You dont have any crediblity.One day you poped out and bombarded the board with your messages and you want trust?

Btw this is my 3rd post I guess.I am not replying to all your messages man.I have free time but what is the catch?I am really not interested with some dress that cant be seen.

Lastly,From my experiences,If someone talks so much and give so much evidence it means s/he is liying.This is fact.Truth is crystal clear and dont need any support.If someone talks so much either he is lying or he is trying to distract your attention and steal something from you.

I yell again, you are naked, Spam Queen.

Edited by LaptoniC

Goodness me, the thread that never dies!

Still sounds like smoke & mirrors to me. If the makers of this Ultimate AntiVirus Program wanted to seed opinions, they would make a beta version available to many many testers to get real time test results "out in the field". There are enough ways to protect your precious proggie from getting bootlegged and still allow people to use a full version of it to determine if it really IS the cat's a** or not.

All this BS about "live meetings" watching a computer screen demo is silly.

Put up or shut up. B)

I must admit this is a funny thread, i've been reading this one for a while and i've got to say he is trying to sell something. Maybe not the program per say but he is trying to make himself out to be an expert on something. Probably so that when the company he works for decides to gratiously solicit you/your company he can get you to say yeah the live meeting looked impressive even though you've never tried the program yourself.

Excuses,excuces.Still same "I need to take shower" excuses.When we say something to your mighty app, you are saying that all those people can be wrong?,Am I controling them,you are trying to get another peoples support on this or even stupiditly you are correcting some little errors and trying to let us down :) Very funny, you are great talker.I cant say anything about this..You know the story of Naked King.One great tailor lets call him smoker,make a dress and says that this dress can only be seen by intelligent guys,if you cant see it that means you are stupid.Tailor makes this "mighty" dress of course it is only seen by intelligent people.King gets this dress and walk in the public.No one can say antyhing about it because if you cant see it it means you are stupid.One child yells and says "King is naked".So I yell to you :) I say again like other guys, without real applcaition we can test, you are just like this tailor.

Edit:

1.) You or your company(OK?)can make those mighty app,you are promoting this app,but cant make demo of it. :w00t:

2.) You dont have the power?Oh man give me a break

3.) I dont want free copy, where you saw this tailor?.Anyone with good security knowledge can make demo of it.If you have excues for this, try some ready made protections.

4.)Until that time why you stop promoting this "cant be seen" mighty app tailor ?

Trust isnt something you can get free.You are just speculating and do word games.Offcourse I dont trust you, you why should I.You dont have any crediblity.One day you poped out and bombarded the board with your messages and you want trust?

Btw this is my 3rd post I guess.I am not replying to all your messages man.I have free time but what is the catch?I am really not interested with some dress that cant be seen.

Lastly,From my experiences,If someone talks so much and give so much evidence it means s/he is liying.This is fact.Truth is crystal clear and dont need any support.If someone talks so much either he is lying or he is trying to distract your attention and steal something from you.

I yell again, you are naked, Spam Queen.

Then simply stop following the thread and stop posting.

Goodness me, the thread that never dies!

Still sounds like smoke & mirrors to me. If the makers of this Ultimate AntiVirus Program wanted to seed opinions, they would make a beta version available to many many testers to get real time test results "out in the field". There are enough ways to protect your precious proggie from getting bootlegged and still allow people to use a full version of it to determine if it really IS the cat's a** or not.

All this BS about "live meetings" watching a computer screen demo is silly.

Put up or shut up. B)

I have, and continue to do so. Don't try to pass off your stubborn attitudes onto me, and make claims that I haven't taken you as far as I can. THIS IS WHERE THE ROAD ENDS! If you wish to have a time bombed version, then talk to someone that's involved with sales. Do you understand the concept, that I can't make all the decisions?

I must admit this is a funny thread, i've been reading this one for a while and i've got to say he is trying to sell something. Maybe not the program per say but he is trying to make himself out to be an expert on something. Probably so that when the company he works for decides to gratiously solicit you/your company he can get you to say yeah the live meeting looked impressive even though you've never tried the program yourself.

I don't know how many times I have to say it. If you may do so, just copy and paste my statements to where I said "Hey, you should buy this", or "Hey, I'm the best programmer in the world, and know one tops ME!". I would so love for you to copy and paste that again for me. Just to show that I'm making these claims. You won't find any. Do you want to know why? Because I Never Said It....geesh. Infact I even stated that I WASN'T the expert. Infact I stated that I was just like everyone else here. INFACT, I stated that I was only trying to convey what I understand and know, from our CP, by listening and watching him explain things. INFACT, I even stated that I wasn't a programmer. So, please don't put words into my mouth sir. I can care less if you tell your boss that you saw a live meeting and it looked impressive. Because it won't be us that's soliciting the software to whom ever, it's the other compaines that wisper into other compaines ears. Then that company decides to take a look at it.

Edited by rhythmnsmoke

Yes sir!.Did you listen other guys suggestion about stop bulls***ing and using this place as your advertisement channel?Why should anybody do what you say?C'mon I expect better than this from you.

You cant even stand for some simple critiques.You are promoting "mighty" dress which is seen only by genius.You cant reply simple critiques instead you are doing again lenghty posts.Can all this people be wrong?,according to your genious logic.It is really funny to read your posts.You are naked spam queen.

Yes sir!.Did you listen other guys suggestion about stop bulls***ing and using this place as your advertisement channel?Why should anybody do what you say?C'mon I expect better than this from you.

You cant even stand for some simple critiques.You are promoting "mighty" dress which is seen only by genius.You cant reply simple critiques instead you are doing again lenghty posts.Can all this people be wrong?,according to your genious logic.It is really funny to read your posts.You are naked spam queen.

I was merely trying to tell you, that if you feel as though I am wasting your time, then you don't have to make any further comments or indulge anything I say. I'm not forcing you to make comments, and I'm not forcing you to attend the meeting. But if you are going to continue to reply, then why not set aside some of that time to attend the meeting? Did you not listen to what I said about this wasn't a means of advertising? WHY on earth would you use a message board as an advertising channel, when there will be no value out of it? Wouldn't that be a waste of time? Obviously, therefore this is not and by no means a channel for advertisement. I haven't read a "simple" critique as you stated. All I have read were insults and false claims without proper backing. And I do believe that I have not left a question unanswered thus far. If I have, then please post it again. If you were any bit of a open minded person, you wouldn't stoop to the level of "name calling".

And "Truth" is not always crystal clear, when you have someone that has been told that this is "the way and the only way" throught their entire educational training and knowledge. The "Set in their Ways" phrase would not exist it that was the case.

Edited by rhythmnsmoke

Thank you for the PM invitation, but I have no desire to attend your demo. If it ever becomes available to test with, I may give it a whirl. Let's just accept that we won't change each others minds and leave it at that. I don't want to see it work over the internet, I want to see it work for myself. Until such time, I have no more interest in it. Until I can try it myself, it's just a waste of time for me.

After one month now, I have still received no reply from my request to your 'busy' sales email address. If they are too busy to reply, then could you please give me the relevant information with regards current costing for the various solutions you sell.

After one month now, I have still received no reply from my request to your 'busy' sales email address. If they are too busy to reply, then could you please give me the relevant information with regards current costing for the various solutions you sell.

PM me with what you are requesting. ie...#number of machines.

Until I can try it myself, it's just a waste of time for me.

Now that is an honest answer. But, just because you can't have it right now, doesn't make it a waste of time. I go to the mall to window shop even if I don't have money, but wouldn't consider it a waste of time, IMO. I'm sure this technology will eventually fall into your hands. Have a good one.

Edited by rhythmnsmoke

PM me with what you are requesting.  ie...#number of machines.

I know things may go a little off balance sometimes, however the no reply from your sales people isn't a good starting point for any company.

I am after costings for all ImmunEngine products, from both single user standalone to networked multiple seats. These will run on a variety of systems running all flavours of NT based OSes.

The seat numbers could range from 1 up to 1200 and will likely require more than one product due to multiple servers. This all depends upon the costings and our respective future upgrade strategy.

Without costings for all possible scenarios, I will be unable to draft a proposal of any type.

I am quite happy to receive the costings initially through this thread, they need not be exact figures simply estimated 'ball park' figures for each specific range of seat numbers.

PM me with what you are requesting.  ie...#number of machines.

I know things may go a little off balance sometimes, however the no reply from your sales people isn't a good starting point for any company.

I am after costings for all ImmunEngine products, from both single user standalone to networked multiple seats. These will run on a variety of systems running all flavours of NT based OSes.

The seat numbers could range from 1 up to 1200 and will likely require more than one product due to multiple servers. This all depends upon the costings and our respective future upgrade strategy.

Without costings for all possible scenarios, I will be unable to draft a proposal of any type.

I am quite happy to receive the costings initially through this thread, they need not be exact figures simply estimated 'ball park' figures for each specific range of seat numbers.

You need to PM me, as I am in direct contact with the primary sales guy. I will make him aware of your inquiry. As I said though, you need to PM me. I need specific info, such as the organization in question, your position within the organization (if you are not the person to make such decisions, then I will need the contact info. of the person that is), etc...

From a technical standpoint, it would be helpful to also include information on how the organization opperates...ie if you use enterprise wide solutions like Tivoli, SMS; How you have your administrators structured, etc..

Edited by rhythmnsmoke