What Did You Get For Christmas?

MSNwar

xmas still 5 hours away but Im sure Im not getting anything. Manly the kids made out, xbox and stuff...but then again I wanted ther xbox so I made out to.

Jerseygirl got a ring, yep thats right I proposed to her saturday night at a club where alot of my friends were. A band was playing and they were close friends of mine as well. We set up where the band brought jerseygirl on the stage and ther lead singer was freakin her and signing when I walked up and was like "yo that my woman"...we went back and forth when he said " I dont see a ring on that finger" and thats when the band stop playing and I droped to one knee and proposed. The whole crowd went nuts. I got it on video so hopefully Ill be transfering it to a mpeg and upload for you guys to see. It was really cool.

Other than that nothin much. Hope everyone else made out.

lol, nice xperties, good luck with you're marriage...

Hmm christmas gifts? I wasn't expecting anything (we poor) but today I seen a gift under the tree with my name on it :) I believe it's one of those keyboards with more functions (s***load of buttons for apps) which is pretty cool since I'm still using this "natural" crappy keyboard for the last 4 years...

The cash I made this Christmas will go to upgrading my car's (Nissan Sylvia S14) Turbo and brake Rotors. I was hoping to have some left over for a processor and mobo upgrade but there will be no more money left!

The cash I made this Christmas will go to upgrading my car's (Nissan Sylvia S14) Turbo and brake Rotors. I was hoping to have some left over for a processor and mobo upgrade but there will be no more money left!

:):rolleyes:

thats alot money

WOW .. xperties.. congrats man.....

I got some $$ and this awesome gift from my gf. (basically I'm home right now, and she decided to make me a bookof letters where each letter corresponds to a each day I'm at home till i go back to the states ~ 16 days or so) ... very sweet of her ;-) ... actually probably the most thoughtful gift I've ever recieved ....

Heck...I thought I would see where all of you got all this awesome stuff but I see that most of you are as poor as me! Hehe I got money to pay rent and that was a blessing for me!

Chris...Congrats man! I knew it was coming but heck..you did it in style man!

Rick :)