Lookee What I Found....

FthrJACK

Man! thats some old school s***e!

I member back in the days of DOS and only DOS!

I had an old a** tandy..i would program all day long just to get some crappy little color flashing game...i went from that to windows 3.1..which was a total god send back in those days!

=Drew

Haha! I'm with ya on the dos thing. I actually started out with Commodor 64...some of my more fortunate buddies had commodor 128. It had a floppy drive the size of a desk and I used a regular tv as a monitor! California Games was the game of the day.

I think of my kids one day! Them saying "I started out on Windows Longhorn" and they will laugh at how rudimentary it was!

Rick :)

Rick I was thinking about that same thing earlier this evening when I was watching Godzilla on Sky. How many times when we were younger did we get torn between a late night on the PC and an old monster movie? LOL.

My mom used to think I was a nut because my brother and sisters would sit up late for the Twilight Zone and I was hunkered down in my bedroom with Donkey Kong. Mom teases that my first words as an infant were Nuke the Bastard. :)

Mom teases that my first words as an infant were Nuke the Bastard.

When Nintendo came out (best graphics ever! LOL) I remember playing that thing for like 2 days at a time! Once I got up and kicked my closet door down because somebody reset the game while I was out of the room. This particular game didn't have a save mode or anything so I was about to win and it started me all over! Grrrr! LOL

Shut up man! Don't tell everybody! Hehe.

There has been a huge resurgence of the original Nintendo with a few guys in my youth group. They were buying these little boxes for like $5 and the stores at the mall were selling the original games! I was like, just call me and I'll tell you all the codes to Legend of Zelda! LOL

My evelotion @ OSs / Mhz

3.1 --> 95 --> ME --> XP

386/486 --> 66mhz --> 133mhz --> 550mhz --> 2533mhz

To your information, they reason why I ME is because I, at the time, only had the choice between 98Se and ME ... I still regret buying it, cause it really "beeeeeeep"!