How-to: Integrate And Shrink Nero + Nve

NEW VERSION Updated !

Requested Features added.

@Methanoid

Will it still work properly if no NVE is installed but just Recode for example?
I'm not sure, I could send you a quick shrinker for NVE for you to test. I'll do some more testing later.

Another update.

It gets easier with each new version.

Practically two steps and your done.

1) edit file to replace /sn=xxxx-xxxx-xxxx ... with your own.

2) run Nero+NVE_Builder.exe and in a few minutes

you'll have a fully customize 7-Zip Nero+NVE self-extracting registered installer. :yes:

Another update.

It gets easier with each new version.

Practically two steps and your done.

1) edit file to replace /sn=xxxx-xxxx-xxxx  ... with your own.

2) run Nero+NVE_Builder.exe and in a few minutes

you'll have a fully customize 7-Zip Nero+NVE self-extracting registered installer.   :yes:

@Blackbox

Works well here.

vcBlackBox,

when i run your Nero+NVE_Builder.exe after editing the Nero+NVE_Installer.cmd and putting start.exe nero and nero vision express into a folder the program goes through all the choices and i end up with a Nero_NVE.exe on the desktop but the file is only 68KB

any ideas on whats happened, i have winrar and 7-zip installed.

thanks

when i run your Nero+NVE_Builder.exe after editing the Nero+NVE_Installer.cmd and putting start.exe nero and nero vision express into a folder the program goes through all the choices and i end up with a Nero_NVE.exe on the desktop but the file is only 68KB

It should be StartX.exe.

I know it would be alot easier for everyone if I just included the StartX.exe in my package, but then my attachment will exceed the max 150 KB :} .

Also my script relies on the exact filenames (not Package 1 or 2 though), just the other

files. So please don't change the filesnames.

If those suggestions don't work, perhaps I need a longer delay. How fast is your computer btw?

vcBlackBox, It was StartX.exe i copied typing error in my last post i extracted NeroNVE_Builder.rar into a folder called Nero6_Custom also put Nero-6.6.0.8a.exe , NVE-3.1.0.0.exe and StartX.exe into it .

my computer is a pentiumIII 935MHz with 512 MB of ram.

vcBlackBox, It was StartX.exe i copied typing error in my last post i extracted NeroNVE_Builder.rar into a folder called Nero6_Custom also put Nero-6.6.0.8a.exe , NVE-3.1.0.0.exe and StartX.exe into it .

my computer is a pentiumIII 935MHz with 512 MB of ram.

ok, i've added a longer delay. try it now.

vcBlackBox, still no joy this side was thinking it was my verson of 7-Zip verson 3.13, iv'e got a free partition that i use for testing Maxpsoft UnattendedXP program i will do a clean install of windowsxp on there with winrar and z-zip and retry your program hopefully its something on my machine,

Sorry for all the bother i would really like to get this working.

thanks for all your efforts and patience.

UrIe