Whats With Firefox!?

Guest TheDuctTapeGuy

Guest TheDuctTapeGuy

ok, so i play Kings of Chaos, and there are clickers for them. so, when i go to use the clickers, it opens them in my tricked out IE B) ...well, my IE is so tricked out, it takes like, a few minutes to load all the little buttons and junk, and i cant really do anything with it until its done loading. If i were to get a new version of IE sometime, would the add-ons carry-over to the new one, or just get deleted?

the add-ons are:

-smiley central

-my way search bar

-yahoo plug-in/mail client

-lycos plug-in/mail client

anyone know how to either get rid of them, or something?

ps. clickers dont work with firefox, i've asked the creators

Clickers don't work with firefox because cookies don't carry over in firefox to new windows or something like that. Phoenix Rising has a clicker for firefox, but it really slow becuase it can only open pages one at a time instead of opening 10 aat a time like most clickers do.

Anyway, yeah, get that Microsoft AntiSpyware and it'll be all good.

First:

If this is XP you're speaking of, then install SP2 - it has a new version of IE which can enable/disable these "trickers" add-ons.

If its not XP, then get Maxthon shell for your current version of windows, after installing IE6SP1. Maxthon is very quick, allows you to disable those add-ons, very well configurable, has tabbed browsing, and finally it can be made the default browser into which all clicked links open.

The fact that maxthon actually runs the IE engine is a major benefit, since it will be compatible with all sites!

• 3 weeks later...

I was thinking the same thing.. :huh:

Why would someone post that in this forum anyway? How much clearer do names have to be? if "Gamers Hangout" isn't clear enough, I don't think ">>>>GAMERS<<<<<" is going to make a difference.