RunonceexMaker

echap2000

I have a suggestion....I dunno if the file has been updated beyond the 0.3 version I have, but it would be nice to set a starting number...while 000 is nice, when creating multiple runonceex.cmd's for systems that install on 2 computers it would be nice to set the starting number for it to start with in the new cmd file...like for my setup, I have a common.cmd which installs common programs for every system, then I have comp1.cmd which installs programs for my pc, and comp2.cmd which installs programs for a different pc...if I use this program to create all 3, comp1 or comp2 will overwrite common.cmd's programs in registry...just a suggestion.

Good idea! i second the suggestion :)

post-25674-1109555699.gif

what does it mean ???? What do you want to mean by this picture?

I think what he meant is that you could move the row of Command ( Ie the software program name, description, switches... etc ) up a row , dow a row, or completely remove. This way would be easiler to move things around. As somesoftware must be installed in orders this will make life much easier.

I think what he meant is that you could move the row of Command ( Ie the software program name, description, switches... etc ) up a row , dow a row, or completely remove. This way would be easiler to move things around. As somesoftware must be installed in orders this will make life much easier.

iwod is right furthermore, if you say change the number "7" to "2" and then click on update, 7 would become 2 and to would be 3, etc...

I understand this may be very hard to impliment, but it is just a suggestion that i think would be very good to have.

Has anybody actually use this software for a period of time. Becuase how i discover is that it is unable to save proberly. This is the 3rd time i have seen item missing from my original.

Has anybody actually use this software for a period of time. Becuase how i discover is that it is unable to save proberly. This is the 3rd time i have seen item missing from my original.

iwod,

i have been testing with it, but i always check manually after creating and make any additional modifications or fixes manually. Don't forget this is still a beta product and undergoing lots of changes and fixes.

What are the specific issues you are having - i have been saving files without any problems.

`Felix`, why don't you move by clicking on the first column ? You click on the first field , and you move where you want

Alanoll:

what don't you activate "Allow users to change their own titles" ? Then,

When I update this topic, It 'll be easier to change the title .

I think there is either a bug in loading part. I check the .cmd file and everything was ok. But when i load it up in Runoncecmd - either some filed are deleted ( not loading up ) or some extra field is added.

With my current Set i can reproduce the problem every time. How can i send the sample to you?

Edit: OK.. it is the .ini file that is causing problem. Which is different to .cmd file.

in the next version, we could load a CMD file (without ini file), with undo / redo system, with auto-add row ,with autosave parameters into registry and get them everytime we execute the program, and with other new changes..

yes! , first topic updated

Voici la nouvelle version de RunonceexMaker: 0.4

Les changements:

-> Insertion automatique de ligne en appuyant sur la touche Enter

-> Possibilités de faire jusqu'à 1000 undo & redo

-> Système d'édition intelligent pour réduire les erreurs:

Par exemple:

Quand on sauvegarde ou qu'on change de ligne,

==> L'application vérifie automatiquement le nom du fichier.

S'il trouve un espace dans le nom sans le \" , il les ajoute. Donc c:\program files\file.Exe sera converti en \"c:\program files\file.Exe\"

==> L'application convertie automatiquement tous les " en \"

-> On peut charger un fichier runonceex sans son fichier ini/inf! donc, il vous est possible de charger/sauver sans fichier complémentaire. Vous allez travailler seulement avec un fichier .CMD

-> Sauvegarde des paramètres automatiques dans le registre (le pas, le numéro de commencement, la valeur du CDROM etc)

-> Ajout des nouvelles options : numéro de commencement, le chemin commun des applications.

Here is the new version of RunonceexMaker : 0.4

Changelog:

-> Auto inserting row by pressing Enter Key

-> up to 1000 undo & Redo possibilities

-> Intelligent editing system to reduce errors:

For example :

when saving or changing row,

==>the application checks automatically file name.

if a space founded without \" , it adds them. So c:\program files\file.exe will be converted into \"c:\program files\file.exe\"

==>the application converts automatically all " into \"

-> We can load a runonceex file without its ini/inf file! , so it's possible to load / save without complementary file . you will work only with .cmd file

-> Automatically saving parameter (gap, beginning number, CDROM value etc) into the registry

-> Add some options : Beginning number, application common path,