I Hate you guys! (You too, Gosh)

...Cuz you'all got me HOOOKED on building these CD's!

Stumbled in here like a drunkin sailor trying to fix, I can't even remember what. Instead, I've been building cd's for the last week like a crazed zombie on crack!

Thanks to unattended.msfn.org, it's been a piece of cake. Because of your fantastic info, My first cd was done in about 4 hours. The next day I was able to complete one with 17 apps and about 50-60 reg tweaks! Holy Cow!

Enough of this gratitude stuff. Need to score my next nickle bag! (or, whatever the kids are refering to it as these days)

Thanks again, Ya'all for ALL the WORK you've out into this!

(Gosh, If that's REALLY your picture, your an attractive young lady.)

um...ok...I don't have a sig yet so, move along. There's nothing to see here.

...by-by now...

Ya lol me too....I don't remeber what it was that led me to the unattened guide but..here I am :D

Just a question..has anyone actually finished a unattended cd? I really dont see a end in sight lol, I can see myself the rest of my life just sitting at my computer building my Super Human CD!!! :thumbup

lol

Ya lol me too....I don't remeber what it was that led me to the unattened guide but..here I am :D

Just a question..has anyone actually finished a unattended cd? I really dont see a end in sight lol, I can see myself the rest of my life just sitting at my computer building my Super Human CD!!! :thumbup

lol

Yeah... My end came about a year ago when I had taken a process that allowed the companie I worked for to build about 3 PCs a day to a process that allowed them to build 300 a day! No longer needed a skilled person around... any ol' id*** could do it at that point... why pay me the big bucks? *pink slip*

Oh well, it was knowledge that I don't regret having (my experience was with RIS, but unattended none the less)

lol

No one ever finishes these man, they just become faster & more professional. :yes:

No one ever finishes these man, they just become faster & more professional. :yes:
I agree.

Also, about updation and burn to CD, initially I would update the CD with new apps and tweaks almost everyday. But now its once a month - burn to CD-RW for myself, and CD-R for PCs at work.

hi msfn people...

i have to say, same here :-)

even if i'm still building & testing my unattended images in a virtual environment, its lot of fun seeing how everything runs through. never thought of that much potential. my first attraction to this area started after seeing an unattended setup of some hp proliant servers and rapid deployment software.

so my mind focused ...why not create something similar for my home setup?

after lots of tries and vmware reboots, i got a fine basic system. i like the combination of nlite and unattended scripts.

thx all the effort

bc

I threw her name out there cuz I was planning on making a smarta@# comment about her picture. The original post was made shortly after I read the thread concerning her sex/picture, etc. It was quite entertaniing. Anyway, was gonna try to somehow get authentication on the validity of the pic on her website.