Current XPlode4 beta

Wraith

As only a few people have decided to help me with the testing, I've come to the conclusion that it's useless asking for testers.

So here's a beta for people to test, it's not the ONLY beta, but it's probably one of two that I'll be posting on the board until final release.

You can download it at: Actual link removed due to user incompetence.

Read the agreement - the continue button is disabled for a reason, and to figure out how to enable it, you must read it.

Anyone that says they can't enable it is going to get a swift kick up the bum.

Thanks for the beta Wraith - tried contacting you on IRC but we always seem to cross each other ... will give it a go and get back to you ..... I have been waiting for this since the previous verisons.

:-)

Gobby

finally,beta is coming out~~~congraturations :thumbup

because of poor condition of CERNET,i failed to contact with you thougth irc.

i have transplanted my old xml configuration to v4,then test v4 twice.it seems no problem with just install software.since file io function is not available now,so i passed it.also,i do not use some new feature of v4,such as misc/GFX....just original mode~~~it seems no useful message for you :blushing:

i have a question,is these no any extra install options?just like selectable feature.or this function need some code to activate?

because of my graduating admit exazmination next week,i have to put up more details testing after 24 Feb~~~god bless when that time,i can see a more powerful xplode v4 :P

BTW:if you want someone to do some test work for you,just ask and say which kind of test you want.i think there must be someone do it for you.

Well, I was threatened with legal action last year by some id*** that didn't know how to config it and screwed up his system.

So I figure if people are going to have to read it at least once, then I'm pretty much covered.

Unless there's some of those people that like to call themselves lawyers that want to poke holes in it...

If there are people that can't follow instructions, then I guess there's no point keeping this thread open.

Way to go IRP! You've given me faith in the human race once again.

Okay, now that I've had some breakfast, I'm not as angry.

Thread reopened.

IRP:

It's shareware for corporations that gain money. If you had read the agreement like you were told, then you'd realise that for home/personal use, it's free. If you ARE working at a corporation, then you must abide by the agreement.

The writing of this program is completely voluntary, and to date, I have received $0.00 for work done on it. I had a Paypal donation thing going for 6 months or so, and had nothing added, so I dropped it. Free for personal use, charge for corporations.

So if you don't like the agreement, don't use the program. Simple solution really.

Final note:

XPlode 4 may well be the last version anyways. I don't have time nor the inclination to develop new features into a program when I can be working elsewhere and get paid for other stuff.