Show your latest WPI.....

WOW!!! Thats all i can say really that looks amazing blinkdt. I hope i can get mine to that sort of perfection one day. I am having problems changing the theme from the default to anyones theme. Is there something special that i have to do because all i do is copy the theme folder into mine and select it from the options tab. Is there a guide available to help me change the look of WPI at all? Any help would be appreciated.

@jelli I am not using any of the customization features that hasi001 and others have so graciously been building into more recent versions of WPI. At the end of the day, WPI is an HTML Application (HTA), and if you know HTML then you can fully customize the .hta file. That's it: HTML, one of the most basic programming methods available. Children do it. Not to say, of course, that a child or HTML newbie like myself could build an app like WPI, but building it is one thing and understanding it enough to tweak it is quite another.

There are tons of HTML guides on the Web, but if you are spankin' brand new to it then how about Lissa Explains It All. No joke, check the "html help" tab. She has information on tables, colors, css and javascript files...lots to keep you busy. There's no magic bullet here, 'fraid to say, but if you pursue this you will encounter new adventures. Take care.

@rikpen204 Ooooh, nice background. There's a new set of ObjectDock buttons at WinCustomize, you can preview HERE. Add a black background and you should be all set, I suspect it would look pretty sweet.

@jelli I've been getting a few PMs on what I did specifically to create my WPI, so I thought I would detail the process at my web site. Haven't spoken to hasi001 or anyone else about this and hope I don't ruffle any feathers. I just got the javascript tree working to my satisfaction and will start creating some pages. You can preview the bare-bone start of this endeavor HERE. Follow the white link to the main discussion, expand the tree, and click the "config.js" link to get a sense of where I am going with this. This could take days, weeks, or months given my work schedule, sorry for that.

If you have specific suggestions or requests for HTML-related help, please PM me. FYI, my web site is a disorganized mess at present, hope to revamp it during the summer months. About the logo "One Teacher's Web Site," I'm an elementary school computer instructor and the site was set up mainly to let my students contact me easily. :P

@blinkdt Thanks for your efforts :thumbup Hope Hasi001 doesn't mind. ;)

I will be unfortunately being unavailable for the next few days so I will be exploring other methods when I get back. Hopefully I can then put all my thoughts into this project.

thx blinkdt, u can look at the changes if u look up at the pic again, photoshop makes is so ez to change the icon to be a little lighter color than it was b4 so i can use that new icon for my hover icon

@ripken204 BEE-AH-UUUU-TEE-FUL! Nice job.

@coucou

This could take days, weeks, or months given my work schedule, sorry for that.
I'm workin' it, you get to see the warts along the way. :P