suprnova.org close!

magicfly

i doubt bit torrent is going to die too. if you close 1 page, 2 will grow and there are many countries out there (and permisive laws) with servers to host torrent's sites.

sharereactor avoided close the page locating their server on swizerland and it worked for years (until the last february or so).

mocosoft asked for support when m$ sued it, they obtain the money. resolution was favorable and is up at the moment.

i doubt bit torrent is going to die too. if you close 1 page, 2 will grow and there are many countries out there (and permisive laws) with servers to host torrent's sites.

sharereactor avoided close the page locating their server on swizerland and it worked for years (until the last february or so).

mocosoft asked for support when m$ sued it, they obtain the money. resolution was favorable and is up at the moment.

i hope you're right... :o

no freedom on the internet + no anonymity, we always under observation

no freedom in our life

we have too many stupid, dumb rules :/ and every day a new dumb rule created by goverment

we always need to think: do we break the rules? cuz there r just too many rules

such a great world :yes:

btw.: http://www.silentdragz.net/suprfaq/

12. What's happening with eXeem? top

We don't know this either. An insider has said that there will be no statement about eXeem today.

• 4 weeks later...