2004 Elections...

Tarun

you know.. I have a few things to say on this and several other posts that seem to vanish around here.

Anti-US or Anti-Bush posts will run here for days and weeks with all kinds of people piling on, But as soon as someone poses a PRO-US or PRO-Bush, the thread is either locked or deleted. it isn't fair, it doesn't have to be, but it is very obvious.

For the Anti-Bush US citizens here, look at the election results and realize that you are in the minority (a close one, but it has almost always been close), The Republicans won the Presidency, more of the House, more of the Senate, and more Governorships. Your opinions have been weighed, measured, and you been found wanting... have a nice day.

For the non-US Anti-US or Anti-Bush... I don't care, and as a surprise, most of us don't care either... If we did, perhaps the UN wouldn't be as immaterial to us as it is. We all know you'll come knocking the next time you have a problem...

@Radimus every time i come to a thread like this ... :angry:

guy what's the matter with you? this is on the FUNNY FARM

there aren't any anti-bush or anti-american here, and if this thread is closed is because you took it like something personal. that map will only reflect what would happen if the rest of the world have voted.

i hope to don't convert this thread on pro-cons of the current usa govern.

I'm speaking of 2 that were deleted yesterday and some others that have been deemed too hot by the mods.

The pile on of Anti-Bush can go for days, but is anyone posts a different opinion, it is then deleted. Lets not say anything positive about our president or government... nope, they all have to be negative or it vanishes.

With regards to this thread, I don't have any problems with it, other that the pile on is starting again.

LOL!! That's some funny chit... :)

Regardless of who's candidate won...The reality of the situation unfolds like this:

Gw Bush is the president of the United States Of America for the next four years..Nothing will change that *Fact*. Considering he is the reigning factor of the most powerful country on the face of this earth, I suggest we all, *All* get behind him in his endeavours, because what we think should have happened or would have happened really is irrelevant now..Support the situation and it's office.No use stagnating within the boundaries of *The Past Tense*

I am Canadian....Americas little brother.. LOL!! ;)

@Radimus

I concur. A couple of threads I posted on yesterday just disappeared. When it was only Bush-bashing and anti-American comments, it was fine. But when some Americans tried to defend our country, thread is pulled. The posts were starting to get a bit "hot" so I understand why pulled. I guess msfn.org is probably not the best place for this type of stuff. One thing I really like about this site is it is people all over the world working cooperatively toward a common goal and helping each other no matter where they live.

@SiMoNsAyS and others

If things stay light that is ok. I really enjoyed the Florida voting machine post. We Americans have a sense of humor. We can take some harmless jokes. Some things in the past few days were not humorous. Personal attacks on our President. Several posts were about how stupid Americans are. There is no need for that type of content on this site.