just 3 reasons why u should have an xbox

Doggie

god ****, have you seen the 3 up and coming titles coming to the xbox that will own all other consoles? I just watched the Half Life 2 ingame trailer, god **** it looks hell sweet, also Doom 3 looks more fun on the xbox and Halo 2 of course, thats going to be an instant classic. Not to mention burnout 3 already out and at 60fps, its one of my best games i've played as well as NFSU. So get out there and get one to play the leetest console around :lol::yes:

i don't have an xbox but... Half Life 2 is going to break, sure. Doom 3 was funny to play. Halo was one of the best shoot'em up i've played so i'm excited thinking about Halo2, it's a pitty that Burnout3 isn't available on PC :( but hey! wait a minute this shortcut calls NFS:U2 Demo! :thumbup

edit: the 4 reason :D

Edited by SiMoNsAyS

hrrm all these crippled gaming boxes

go for the ORIGINAL gaming system the pc nothing beats 20 people playing call of duty in one room or 50 playing battlefield or even thousands playing planetside

i have my pc i play doom3 at 1024*768 with 75 fps

cant say that about any console because the best they get is what 640*480 @ 30Fps with ntsc :\ bleh

well the xbox is a computer essentially. And you can still have your huge in one room sweaty deathmatches. We linked up 16 people in a small appartment playing the new rainbow six 3 and we blew a fuse.

I donated blood for the new burnout 3 and my soul for Halo 2. Man that game looks great.

The only thing that (in the last 6 months) is that there weren't a whole lot of games that I really wanted to play. Now all of sudden kick a** games are floating to the surface. I just hope we don't have any droughts.

i personally think xbox developers take a lot of time in delivering quality titles which means not many get published for awhile, unlike ps2 where theres 100 new games every month and the majority are quite average

• 3 weeks later...
hrrm all these crippled gaming boxes

go for the ORIGINAL gaming system the pc nothing beats 20 people playing call of duty in one room or 50 playing battlefield or even thousands playing planetside

i have my pc i play doom3 at 1024*768 with 75 fps

cant say that about any console because the best they get is what  640*480 @ 30Fps with ntsc :\ bleh

Actually, IMO, playing Joint Operations on the PC beats them all with up to 150 players on a server where actual teamwork in-game is encouraged....if not necessary!

As for the XBox, I recently bought Crimson Skies since it was on sale for $19.99 and it totally rocks....and beats the PC version hands-down!!! My kids, my nephew and I love it!!! It has made me want to buy XBox Live now as a result of that game.....even though I have other Live enabled games....

As for the XBox2, thankfully it's going to come in three flavors.....without HDD, with HDD and as a PC/XBox hybrid for the best of both worlds! Now *THAT'S* something I am definitely looking forward to!!!!!!! :thumbup