Burger King or McDonalds?

MSNwar

WENDY's - anytime over BK or MacD.  However - I really miss IN & OUT BURGER from the years I spent in So-CAl.

LS_Dragons

LOL! I was raised in So-Cal. I now live in Oregon. Remember "In-and-out-urge" bumper stickers? You, no doubt, must have been to or heard of the famous Tommy Burgers (chilli-cheese burgers) I really miss that place. They were busy 23/7.

i prefer mcdonalds :)

the BK fries are to crispy and taste like crap!

theres a large burger king just down the road and its always empty yet the mcdonalds is always packed!

btw i live in the city centre so its really odd that bk rarely has more than 5 customers in there.

i went to BK today for a double whopper meal, and Aarons right.. the fries ARE cold!!!

ive never had that before cos normally when i would go in is busy shopping time and its full of screaming brats and so the fries will be fresh then.

i went to BK today for a double whopper meal, and Aarons right.. the fries ARE cold!!!

ive never had that before cos normally when i would go in is busy shopping time and its full of screaming brats and so the fries will be fresh then.

yea one would think BK have there food waiting on the side forever unlike mcdonalds that throw anything away that been left on the side for 10-20 minutes acording to a mcdonalds documentary i watched once.

do you have a drive by and take out service too? heheheh

all go to amdmstf's house for dinner, bet its a long walk to get there tho :)

must be a good cook amdmstf, but you make your own burgers tho? or you just mean your cooking in general?

i do a cracking chicken korma and lamb palak -- just like from the takeaway, and all dont from scratch, no jars of sauce used!