are you addicted to the internet?

sven

42 %

Average@Internet-User.com (41% - 60%)

You seem to have a healthy balance in your life when it comes to the internet and life away from the computer. You know enough to do what you want online without looking like an id*** (most of the time). You even have your own Yahoo club or online journal! But you enjoy seeing your friends and going out to enjoy life away from your computer

• 2 weeks later...

Um... I need help... BADLY! :w00t::crazy:

Are you Addicted to the Internet?

100%

L33T H@x0r (81% - 100%)

You live and breathe the Internet. You rarely leave your computer(s) for fear of going through withdrawl. You are beginning to say "lol" and "brb" in verbal conversations and you haven't seen your friends face-to-face in months if you don't count their web cams. Maybe it is time to back away from the computer slowly and go get some fresh air? The Internet will be here when you get back!

516,502 people have taken this quiz.

And 27,582 got the result "L33T H@x0r" like you.

1. Your morning routine most resembles:

Reach for your laptop and spend the day working from home and surfing your favorite sites.

2. Do you have more friends:

3. How do you react to your Internet connection going down?

My connection is never down - I have several backup ISPs just in case.

4. Where do you do most of your shopping?

I haven't been in a real store in over a year! Even my groceries are bought online...

5. Have you ever met a significant other over the Internet?

Yes, and I married them!

6. How much of your job involves the Internet?

100%

7. How many hours per day are you online?

18+ hours... Where's my Mountain Dew™?

8. What's your favorite pickup line?

Wanna cyber?

9. What are your views on spam?

Spam? I have so many filters it would never reach my in box!

10. Do you have your own web page?

Please! Even my dog has http://www.sparkythedog.com/...

Are You Living in 2004 ?

You know you're living in 2004 when...

1. You accidentally enter your PIN number on the microwave.

2. You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years.

3. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of 3.

4. You e-mail the person who works at the desk next to you.

5. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends and family is that they don't have e-mail addresses.

6. You go home after long days at work you still answer the phone in a business manner.

7. You make phone calls from home, you accidentally dial "9"

to get an outside line.

8. You've sat at the same desk for four years and worked for three different companies.

10. You learn about your redundancy on the 11 o'clock news.

11. Your boss doesn't have the ability to do your job.

12. You pull up in your own driveway and use your cell phone to see if anyone is home.

13. Every commercial on television has a website at the bottom of the screen.

14. Leaving the house without your cell phone, which you didn't have the first 20 or 30 (or 60) years of your life, is now a cause for panic and you turn around to go and get it.

15. You have spent most time before the PC or Laptop monitor than with any single person all your life.

16. You prefer saying hello to your parents (sorry Dad &

Mom) over cell phone rather than personally when you live in the same city / town.

17. When you plan to visit your parents or relatives you take an appointment.

18. You get up in the morning and go online before getting your coffee.

19. 90% of the food you eat is factory made and reheated before consumption.

20. 100% of what you drink is bottled.

21. You hardly write anything with a pen except when signing.

22. Your belief and trust is far more on gadgets than on human beings.

23. You learn about the death of your kith and kin from obituary column of newspapers.

24. You know far far more about the likes, dislikes, habits and manners of cricket / football players, cine actors / actresses and pop singers than your own family members.

25. Festival days are another Sunday for you, when you can get up late, watch television, eat and sleep.

26. You start tilting your head sideways to smile. :)

27. You're reading this and nodding and laughing.

28. Even worse, you know exactly to whom you are going to forward this message.

29. You are too busy to notice there was no #9 on this list.

30. You actually scrolled back up to check that there wasn't a #9 on this list.

AND NOW You Are LAUGHING at yourself.

Think ....

If you really feel so bad about the way you are behaving.......

This is the time ......

You can change, spend more time with your family members, know your surroundings better and be happy.

If you feel that this all OK then you may start surfing your favourite webpage NOW.

L33T H@x0r (81% - 100%)

You live and breathe the Internet. You rarely leave your computer(s) for fear of going through withdrawl. You are beginning to say "lol" and "brb" in verbal conversations and you haven't seen your friends face-to-face in months if you don't count their web cams. Maybe it is time to back away from the computer slowly and go get some fresh air? The Internet will be here when you get back!

516,616 people have taken this quiz.

And 27,588 got the result "L33T H@x0r" like you.

Kool! :D

75% :lol:

Hardcore Junkie -- (61% - 80%)While you do get a bit of sleep every night and sometimes leave the house, you spend as much time as you can online. You usually have a browser, chat clients, server consoles, and your email on auto check open at all times. Phone? What's that? You plan your social events by contacting your friends online. Just be careful you don't get a repetitive wrist injury...

• 2 months later...

Hardcore junkie for me as well... though the phone remark was a bit off. I have a quite capable phone, even had one with Symbian OS for a while (SE P900 equivalent of a phone). Plus I have skype, which is kinda like a phone. ;D

94%

L33T H@x0r (81% - 100%)