Download Manager recormendations

`Felix`

Hi there all,

Currently i am using Real Download 4.0 as my default download manager for IE, however with all the updates to software etc i am doing with my Unattended installations i was wondering if there is perhaps something better i should be looking at.

Would you be interested in your suggestions and feedback on other download managers that i should maybe have a look at... Pro's and Con's would be helpful.

Felix

hi

i use FreeDownloadManager

im very pleased with it, as its name suggests its free :P & is very good, it integrates into any browser, has a nice GUI, & uses low memory

only "con" ive found is it doesnt show a progress bar.. rather a percentage complete sign , but still well worth the download

ive tried many & this is my favourite 1, leechget,flashget,getrite & many others.. they either all cost or take up alot of room or have a crappy UI :P

regards

I installed Free Download Manager yesterday and it's the best manager I've ever used! Previously I've used most of the others like, Download Accelerator, Fresh Download, Star Downloader etc, but man the Free Download Manager is awesome!!