ECTS - Earls Court London 29 - 31 August

HudsonManx

nope, wish i had known about it. DUH heres me an admin on a tech news site :)

ive a flying lesson to pay fo too so theres no way i could go.Aaron could he lives closer than me *HINT* lazy students should all go to ECTS. kthnx.

how about a news article hudson?!

"this is HudsonManx, roving reporter for MSFN, live at Earls Court, London. now, back to the studio...." :rolleyes:

Oh my God!!!!!!!!

A question I finally get to answer!

It is "the" game developers conference. Big names like Sony, Ubi Soft, Microsoft, and Activision ( to name a few) will be there.There is all kinds of entertainment and of course previews of games not released till Christmas.

This year promises to be big as Sony is supposed to unveil the playstation experience. Big news!

This never happens in Canada :)

Anyone who wants to go should head to ECTS.com to register you have to provide evidence of your trade status on the day you go, you can also purchase tickets for Playstation experience which will get you into the show at £8 call 0870 739 8700.

The list of exhibitors looks quite good, see the ECTS site for info.

Thanks,

HudsonManx

Ooooooooo, i wish i knew about this, i would have like to have gone, only about 45mins in the car from me... Bah, maybe next year...

If ya wouldnt mind taking some pics of new upcoming driving games if there is any, much appreciated, cheers.