.NET Framework Installation From WinXP SP2 CD

takuma2004

Hi all

I have a problem installing .NET Framework from Windows XP SP2 Slipstreamed CD.

When i insert Windows XP SP2 Slipstreamed CD, Welcome to Microsoft Windows XP screen comes up. I click on Perform additional tasks and then when i click on Install .NET Framework nothing happens. It should start the installation when i click on it but nothing happens.

So what could be the reason why its not installing from the CD and how could i install .NET Framework from my Windows XP SP2 Slipstreamed CD?

:D

hi every one i 'hve come after a long time . well now no one is aware the Dot Net frame work is avaible on the Windows Xp Professional SP2 cd.

after splistreaming Windows Xp service pack2 we get diffrent folders. For ex:

the new ones added are cmpnents.

in this folder there is netfx i386 directory and in this directory lies the hidden .NetFramework scaled down version. One can only see this folder after successfull intergeartion of wxpsp2 . So no need to download the file

Just decompress the filename netfx and install the framework. Ms still has made a mistake that it doe'nt execute when clicking on setup.exe app.

:D

hi every one i 'hve come after a long time . well now no one is aware the Dot Net frame work is avaible on the Windows Xp Professional SP2 cd.

after  splistreaming Windows Xp service pack2  we get diffrent folders. For ex:

the new ones added are cmpnents.

in this folder there is  netfx i386 directory and in this directory lies the hidden .NetFramework scaled down version. One can only see this folder after successfull intergeartion of wxpsp2 . So no need to download the file

Just decompress the filename netfx and install the framework. Ms still has made a mistake that it doe'nt execute when clicking on setup.exe app.

In this location: XPCD\cmpnents\netfx\i386, i found a file called netfx and i don't know whether its a zip file or a cab file.

Should i extract all the files that are in netfx.zip/cab and then once extracted where should i click to install .NET Framework?

Also should i extract netfx.zip/cab in the same folder as XPCD\cmpnents\netfx\i386?